Buying, Selling & Leasing Discussion Interested in getting a G35? Ask your questions here! (No Classified Posts)

help me choose please.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
help me choose please.

Hey all, I have recently decided to get a G35 sedan, I found two Xs at the same dealer

Car 1

Car 2

I am trying to figure out why they are priced $1000 different even though they are both 2005 and have almost the same mileage, does one have a different trim level, I am not that familiar with these cars, so thank you in advance

Old 12-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I had seen the same thing recently, when looking. I think there are a variety of reasons. The carfax prelim on the cheaper one shows one extra record (8 as opposed to 7). It might have had an extra owner. That can bring the price down.

It is also possible that the Ivory is a more sought after color.

I think the most important thing is that the dealership is hoping to make a certain amount of money from each car. They may have gotten a better buy price on the cheaper one.

Of course, I am assuming you might have seen them and not seen any particulr issue with either. Dealers usually take the ones that look nicer and are easier to move.

Dave