Buying, Selling & Leasing Discussion Interested in getting a G35? Ask your questions here! (No Classified Posts)

Leased a G37S sedan Liquid Platinum w/ Graphite Interior

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 04:36 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Leased a G37S sedan Liquid Platinum w/ Graphite Interior

Well here is my story .... I was looking for a daily driver for the wife I was looking at a Camry SE, Honda Accord and even a Hyundai Sonata. I was inquiring for over 2 weeks and looking to see on which is the best for my money. Bang for the buck if you will. I sent email to internet managers from all the cars I mentioned and received a lot of responses. But to be honest I was not happy with the responses I got it was still high on payment and some even wanted more drive off for the payment I was looking for. The closest I got was probably the Accord with all the bells and whistles for just the drive off came to like 330 + tax / month. The Camry SE wasn't even the top of the line and they wanted 2k cap reduction + drive off @ 380 + tax/ month. Then I saw the ad for Nissan Altima the new body style so I went to the Riverside Nissan which had the actual car in the lot as a demo. WOW! what a waste of time that was the style is a lot better than the old Altima's but the damn thing drives like a POS. From the weak engine to CVT tranny it was just a bad experience driving it. The engine noise coming from under the hood was just terrible the Sonata drove way better than that POS.

Anyways, I left that dealer in a hurry and went to Riverside Infiniti which was just a block away from the Nissan dealer. Wanted to show the wife what the new G's look like now and I was also curious as to what it had to offer. I was a previous G owner and I have been out of touch with Infiniti for a while. I talked to Jennifer the internet manager on site and she was very upfront about the whole thing. I asked what the different models had to offer and she showed us this sedan that had everything on it. At first I was like oh crap but this will be out of my budget. In my head I was thinking gees this will cost me an arm and a leg. So I told Jenn listen this is nice but I don't think I can afford it I told her I had a budget to work on. She didn't even ask me what it was she just told me we should test drive it first and talk about money later. What a good sales person ignore my concern show the product and deal with the problem later lol! I'm glad we did test drove it because my wife was very happy with the car.

Now for the numbers at first I was thinking of a 3 yr lease and I told Jenn 2k total drive off @ 350/month with tax included. We where about 80 dollars away from a deal. So she worked her magic and gave us the car for 1k below invoice and payment was around 390 with tax. I was still crap that still to much so she said ok let do 39 months usually it goes down cus you're extending it by a few more months came to 380 with tax. I said I have to think about it I'm sure it's a great deal but it still out of budget. Then Jenn mentions this special lease they have through IFS. Ok she said I'll throw this at you but it's up to you if you want it but at least think about it. She said I have an 18 month lease with your 2k drive off the car that I showed you for 1k off invoice 278/month with tax included. I was like WOW! You can do this I said? Are we even going to qualify for this lease? So I told her to give us a few mins so my wife and I can talk about it. I told the wife we are crazy if we don't jump on this thing right now. I didn't even wait for her to think about it she was like where do we sign? lol!

G37S Liquid Platinum w/ Graphite Interior
Premium Pack
Sport Pack
Navi Pack
Accessories: Cargo Mat with net, Illuminated door sills, Interior Lighting accents, Floor mats, 4 year Inifiniti personal assistant, XM radio free for 6 months ( not sure maybe a year )

Sticker: $44,800
Invoice: $40,800 - $1000 = $39800
Total Drive Off: $2000
Monthly: $277.80 / month tax included
Residual: $34,100 (79% very close to it)
Money Factor: .01 (not sure but it's close)
Total Payment for duration of the lease: $5000
Miles per year: 10,000

The selling point to me on this lease was the fact that by the time my lease is up the new 2014 G will be rolling into the dealer. Jenn said that is the only reason why Infiniti was doing this now come end of July the lease special is gone. This offer is good for any G model coupe or sedan any trim model base to top of the line. You can ask for more miles per year I only chose 10k cus the wife doesn't drive that much. Of course the monthly will change a bit but not by much.

Last edited by glennp_1999; 07-23-2012 at 03:16 PM.
Old 07-21-2012, 04:59 PM
Received 290 Likes on 218 Posts
Similar deal has been posted long time ago on slickdeals. You can use that as a basis and get the g37s or g37x

http://slickdeals.net/f/4865098-18-m...own-259-month?

18-month lease for 2012 Infiniti G37x nav $0 down $259/month

Old 07-21-2012, 05:07 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Very close msrp was almost the same out of pocket was 1900. 259/month plus tax so that would be around 285 - 290 range. Good to hear that more people are taking advantage of this great lease offer. Beats driving a camry or accord or for that matter a hyundai.

Old 07-21-2012, 05:35 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Congratulation on your new car. I am too also looking to get a second vehicle for my wife, i did consider leasing, First thing Monday i am gonna call IFS to see what's the minimum credit score needed to qualify. For similar deal. Enjoy the car.