Canada Serving Canada.

OMG... look what's next door

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 11:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ivory_g35
Hi I’m the owner of this car thanks to the member that like and appreciate the time, effort and the money I spent on my car.
So you're spending time, effort, and money on your car to advertise for someone else?

Old 11-06-2006, 11:08 PM
When u dropping the v8 in it. Doesnt look bad, just need more of a wheel offset in the rear and fender lining in the front. any interior shots?

Old 11-06-2006, 11:23 PM
[QUOTE=Balzz]So you're spending time, effort, and money on your car to advertise for someone else?[/QUOTE

the car is sponsor by brigdestone, bulletproof automotive, mackin just to name a few. to keep them happy i have to help them advertise.

Old 11-06-2006, 11:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
looks different, think it's pretty nice

Old 11-07-2006, 07:44 AM
Hey Guys,

Mike is on the same team with me... those decals if you haven't noticed are the same decals used on Top Secrets Official Widebody G35 in Japan. Mike was fortunate enough to land a deal and work with Top Secret Japan and his car is the official widebody Top Secret G35 car for North America. From the full top secret widebody kit to the Robertsen (sp?) Top Secret air suspension to the Bride GIAS CF reclinable seats, to the twin turbo set up laying underneath the hood, to the project Mu brakes sitting underneath the 19" Volks. IMO its well built car and Mike pretty much does most of the work himself in his garage like the CF install in the trunk. But yeah once you get past the decals (if youre not a fan of decals) and spend some time im sure you will appreciate the work and effort that went into building this project

and you haven't seen anything if you haven't seen this thing rolling...

Old 11-07-2006, 08:00 AM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Hi I’m the owner of this car thanks to the member that like and appreciate the time, effort and the money I spent on my car.

Here are some real pics.

And to the members that don’t have anything nice to say keep it to yourself.

Mike
Yeah... I guess when you're tied into sponsor $$$ the decals are what you live with. Oh well.

The work that goes into it, can def be appreciated.
I'd love to see this with some wheels that finished more flush with the wide body.
LOL... need to squeeze Makin a little more.

......what's next with it?

Old 11-07-2006, 08:43 AM

the car is sponsor by brigdestone, bulletproof automotive, mackin just to name a few. to keep them happy i have to help them advertise.
Why are you spending money when you're sponsored? I don't get it.

Old 11-07-2006, 08:50 AM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Pinky
...to the twin turbo set up laying underneath the hood
So it does have the TT V8 just like the real Topsecret car??

Old 11-07-2006, 09:03 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by inTgr8r
Yeah... I guess when you're tied into sponsor $$$ the decals are what you live with. Oh well.

The work that goes into it, can def be appreciated.
I'd love to see this with some wheels that finished more flush with the wide body.
LOL... need to squeeze Makin a little more.

......what's next with it?
+1....Grats, Mike....g/l with future mods....
We all do appreciate that a lot of time went into your ride....

C.

Old 11-07-2006, 09:08 AM
i dont know i like it....ONLY if he has all of the sh** he is advertising under the hood!!!

Old 11-07-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by Balzz
from what i've been reading, sometimes the sponsorship just works as a discounted price (at cost for example)...so it's not like you always get free parts when you're sponsored.

Old 11-07-2006, 10:01 AM
well its quite hard to get 100% sponsorship with anything.. common assumption is that with sponsored product its 100% free, which is rearly the case. And even to get partial sponsorship from quality sponsors like Mackin and Top Secret is no easy task meaning other aspects of your ride have to be above average meaning you need to spend money on those sections as well. cars are just one evil money pit the more you spend... the more you have to spend... LOL

Old 11-07-2006, 10:03 AM
[QUOTE=ivory_g35]
So you're spending time, effort, and money on your car to advertise for someone else?[/QUOTE

I thought that you told me at the one car show that your car was not sponsored and that you paid for everything out of your own pocket?

Sorry, I just had to ask again because I did pay for most of mine out of my own pocket and I know how expensive it is to mod these cars which is why I asked you in the first place because I have an appreciation for those that actually spend there own money to fix up their cars.

Old 11-07-2006, 10:07 AM
[QUOTE=SammyJL]

I thought that you told me at the one car show that your car was not sponsored and that you paid for everything out of your own pocket?

Sorry, I just had to ask again because I did pay for most of mine out of my own pocket and I know how expensive it is to mod these cars which is why I asked you in the first place because I have an appreciation for those that actually spend there own money to fix up their cars.
did you ask him before or after the widebody? before withn his old kit and mods he wasn't sponsored at all... then he applied to sponsors and showed them what he was willing to build... from that he gained his sponsors and built this widebody. hope this helps...

sponsors will rarely sponsor anyone who hasn't built anything before (meaning they wont sponsor someone with a stock car who has never built a car before)

Old 11-07-2006, 10:09 AM
[QUOTE=Pinky]
Originally Posted by SammyJL

did you ask him before or after the widebody? before withn his old kit and mods he wasn't sponsored at all... then he applied to sponsors and showed them what he was willing to build... from that he gained his sponsors and built this widebody. hope this helps...

sponsors will rarely sponsor anyone who hasn't built anything before (meaning they wont sponsor someone with a stock car who has never built a car before)
Oh I see, and yes it was before the widebody.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: OMG... look what's next door