Canada Serving Canada.

G's in Western canada??! finally got my G!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2007 | 03:18 PM
|
G's in Western canada??! finally got my G!!!

Hey all,

Just got my 04 G35 Coupe and im lovin it!!?? (da da da da dahhhhhh, im lovin it!...McDicks yo!...haha)...the roads in calgary aren't to bad right now but i can't wait till the spring and summer. i want to get some rims this spring for sure but i havent the slightest clue on size, style yet...any suggestions? i have the Dark Gray G35.

also, what kind of offset am i looking for? sorry for the noob questions but i want to get some research done!!

gracias!

Old 01-10-2007 | 03:22 PM
Welcome to driver!

I'm from Calgary also, with an 07 G35X sedan.

Old 01-10-2007 | 03:26 PM
|
^nice ride..i was going to pick up an FX at that Hyatt Infiniti dealership a couple months ago too...but i saw my G35 in Red Deer for an amazing price and couldnt refuse....

Old 01-10-2007 | 04:18 PM
Hey man, congrats on the car! and good to see another guy from Canada !!

Old 01-10-2007 | 05:25 PM
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni
Originally Posted by CBKG35
Hey all,

Just got my 04 G35 Coupe and im lovin it!!?? (da da da da dahhhhhh, im lovin it!...McDicks yo!...haha)...the roads in calgary aren't to bad right now but i can't wait till the spring and summer. i want to get some rims this spring for sure but i havent the slightest clue on size, style yet...any suggestions? i have the Dark Gray G35.

also, what kind of offset am i looking for? sorry for the noob questions but i want to get some research done!!

gracias!
Congrats, CBK.......and welcome to 'Driver......

C.

Old 01-10-2007 | 05:34 PM
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni
Hey all,

gracias!
All you fellow G's out in the west, be safe......It seems old man winter is hitting you guys really hard out there right now...

Colin.

Old 01-10-2007 | 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by Msedanman
All you fellow G's out in the west, be safe......It seems old man winter is hitting you guys really hard out there right now...

Colin.
It's not so bad here Colin, it's in the minus double digits but we're tough. It just means I need to give the X a little more time to warm up. This is Calgary, if you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes.

Old 01-10-2007 | 06:24 PM
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni
Originally Posted by ChristianN
It's not so bad here Colin, it's in the minus double digits but we're tough. It just means I need to give the X a little more time to warm up. This is Calgary, if you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes.
LOL, by what I saw on the news, I sure hope it changes soon for you....

I know you guys are tough, but my God, from what I saw, those are blizzard conditions.....
Be safe.....
C.

Old 01-10-2007 | 10:15 PM
|
i just got off the plane from fort mac...its fricking freezing up north and here...damn, feels like -40 with wind chill...

Old 01-11-2007 | 01:05 AM
^nice ride..i was going to pick up an FX at that Hyatt Infiniti dealership a couple months ago too...but i saw my G35 in Red Deer for an amazing price and couldnt refuse....
Gordscott in RedDeer It had winter tires and wheels on it? If so what did you get it for? I was looking at it then I bought one from a buddy in Atlanta GA.
I think they were asking $37,000 in the fall. The night we test drove that car my wife and I had our baby she was 1.5months early so that was a shocker. I was going to buy that car for centimental value alone after that experience. Congrats and welcone the Alberta Gs should have a big get together this spring.

Old 01-11-2007 | 08:26 AM
Rated M
Premier Member
Congrats CBK and welcome.

You westerners be safe and bundle up. I'm sure our time is coming too.

Old 01-11-2007 | 09:52 AM
Congrats on your purchase CBK and welcome to the Calgary G's

Originally Posted by Msedanman

Colin.
At least the wind isn't quite so brutal today. Still damned cold, but Calgary seems to have escaped the worst of it......so far!

Old 01-11-2007 | 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by skylineguv
At least the wind isn't quite so brutal today. Still damned cold, but Calgary seems to have escaped the worst of it......so far!
Once the frost bite kicks in -22 feels like a warm summer breeze Actually with out the wind this morning it didn't feel nearly as cold as yesterday. We'll have another chinook to look forward to soon, at least we're not in Edmonton where the cold rolls in and leaves in 6 months. As an added bonus the Flames are going to destroy the Oilers on Saturday with or with out Iggy!

Old 01-11-2007 | 12:03 PM
Traveling Administrator
Originally Posted by ChristianN
As an added bonus the Flames are going to destroy the Oilers on Saturday with or with out Iggy!
Sorry Christian, but it's not gonna happen! Oilers are going to kick some Flame butt on Saturday night!

CBKG35, congrats on your purchase!!

Old 01-11-2007 | 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
Sorry Christian, but it's not gonna happen! Oilers are going to kick some Flame butt on Saturday night!

CBKG35, congrats on your purchase!!
Shane, this just isn't good. You're going to tell me you're an Oilers fan?? You're from the East aren't you supposed to cheer for the Leafs?? You can cheer on any team except the oilers, I would rather that you said you're cheering for Tampa Bay! We're going to use the oilers to fuel the fire keeping Calgary warm this weekend!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G's in Western canada??! finally got my G!!!