Canada Serving Canada.

Oakville Infiniti/Nissan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 11:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oakville Infiniti/Nissan

Thought I'd share my experiences with Oakville Infiniti for all those that are looking for a good service department and professional personnel.

When I was searching for a COUPE weeks ago, I was reading up on this forum and notice that a lot of people praised Oakville's service dept etc. I took my car in there and those guys over there are very professional and prompt in dealing with my car. They provide excellent service and I recommend all owners to try them out. They are very helpful in answering questions as well.

When i was in there last, one of the service advisors that i always deal with (Amory) noticed a squeaking and creaking in my driver side seat. I actually heard this a couple days ago but forgot to mention it that day. I really liked how proactive he was in pointing it out and insisting that they would take care of it for me. I was impressed to say the least.

I will be getting that fixed under warranty next week.

I also noticed this thread and will check with them on this as well.
https://g35driver.com/forums/tsb-technical-bulletins/124805-06-07-g35-coupe-headlight-recall.html
Notice of intent
http://199.79.180.162/prepos/files/A...6V394-6845.pdf
Notice to Dealers
http://199.79.180.162/prepos/files/A...6V394-1844.pdf
It says by April, they will be issuing the voluntarty recalls to owners with 06 headlights, but no harm in asking if they heard of it so that they can do this for me along with the driver seat tracks replacement at the same time.

I will post again when the work is done for the seat tracks when everything goes smoothly.

Again, ask for Amory over at the service dept and say u read of him, and them, from G35driver.com.

Old 03-05-2007, 11:11 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Good post, nice to hear of good service.

Old 03-06-2007, 07:20 AM
Awesome to hear, that's the closest dealership to me and I was debating taking it in there, had bad experiences with my old MX6 and Oakville Mazda.

AznTriniBwoy: I'm guessing by the handle your from Trinidad? I'm half Trini myself.

Old 03-06-2007, 08:48 AM
Yeah man I am Trini

AznTriniBwoy:
Azn - Asian (chinese)
Trini - Trinidadian
Bwoy - Male

Make sure when you go in there and ask for Amory. He is Guyanese. Tell him Dennis sent you
Real cool man. He will fix yuh up for sure.

BTW, there is also a nearby roti shop close to the dealership if u need something to eat while they work on your car.

http://yellowpages.ca/business/ON/Oa...id=&stype%3Dsi

Good luck

Old 03-06-2007, 09:26 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Glad to hear you made out well at Oakville Infiniti, Dennis.
My brother and I have dealt with them too and have been duly impressed.

C.

Old 03-06-2007, 09:33 AM
Indeed.
I always had a bad take on dealerships before experiencing this one, but this one gives u a level of comfort and they deal with you on a personal level.

BTW, whenever I go in there I always check out the 07 M's and G sedans. Man I love those things....

Old 03-06-2007, 12:43 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
LOL, yes it's bad enough these days getting a hosing on parts and service, but at least if they put a smile on their faces and give decent service, it makes the experience easier to take....lol....

J/K....Oakville Infiniti is a good place to go....and gets my vote....

C.

Old 03-06-2007, 12:58 PM
Bought a few parts from there... great service at the parts department as well. Some mid-aged lady, can't remember her name.

Old 03-06-2007, 01:42 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

Oakville is a great dealership. Amory and Danny are great guys in service.

Old 03-06-2007, 02:47 PM
LOL Colin. A good way to look at it

Just got off the phone with Amory and he said that there are no recalls on the 06 Coupe headlights as yet, only for the FX 06.

Considering that the article says they will issue the recalls to dealers in beginning of April, he said that he will look out for it for me and let me know if there are any TSB's issued for 06 coupes.

I will keep you all posted.

I am glad that there are so many people in here with good feedback as well.

Old 03-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Was just there yesterday for my 48k service and all went very well, thanks mostly to Amory. He really takes the time to listen to any issues and actually is proactive in fixing things we owners don't even realize sometimes.

Apparently, my fuel rail was loose and rattling so they fixed that and the rear door rattle and creak I have in the summer was fixed too even though you can't hear it in the winter but Amory said they know the issue is the regulator bolts and fixed it asap.

I only have one open issue today. I noticed actually after I picked up the car that the rear end is really loose. Meaning when you change lanes or even move the steering from side to side, the back seems to continue drifting. Scary at highway speed, feels like you are actually going to drift into the next lane. Got home and immediately checked tire pressures to make sure they weren't over or under inflated, they were fine at 33 psi. Checked the wheel bolts and they too are tight.

Called Amory while driving home and he said to bring the car in immediately and he would have someone look at it right away. I'll see how things are in the morning otherwise I will go to Oakville to find out what happened. Strange as the only things done to the rear was the differential flush and tire balance and rotation.

I'll post more once we figure out the problem.

Old 03-06-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by G-Force
Was just there yesterday for my 48k service and all went very well, thanks mostly to Amory. He really takes the time to listen to any issues and actually is proactive in fixing things we owners don't even realize sometimes.

Apparently, my fuel rail was loose and rattling so they fixed that and the rear door rattle and creak I have in the summer was fixed too even though you can't hear it in the winter but Amory said they know the issue is the regulator bolts and fixed it asap.

I only have one open issue today. I noticed actually after I picked up the car that the rear end is really loose. Meaning when you change lanes or even move the steering from side to side, the back seems to continue drifting. Scary at highway speed, feels like you are actually going to drift into the next lane. Got home and immediately checked tire pressures to make sure they weren't over or under inflated, they were fine at 33 psi. Checked the wheel bolts and they too are tight.

Called Amory while driving home and he said to bring the car in immediately and he would have someone look at it right away. I'll see how things are in the morning otherwise I will go to Oakville to find out what happened. Strange as the only things done to the rear was the differential flush and tire balance and rotation.

I'll post more once we figure out the problem.
he mentioned the regulator bolts to me as well. he'll put it in the work order at my next visit when my brakes are serviced in a couple of weeks. do you know how they rotated your tires?

Old 03-07-2007, 06:58 PM
Hey Chico,

I checked the tire pressures and yes the Blizzaks are directional and they were rotated correctly.

After driving again today, seems almost like the steering is super sensitive. The front end seems jitterly, every little movement in the steering wheel seems exagerated.

Either way, I am going to Oakville in the morning. It's really hard trying to keep the car under control on the highway.

Old 03-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by AznTriniBwoy
Yeah man I am Trini

AznTriniBwoy:
Azn - Asian (chinese)
Trini - Trinidadian
Bwoy - Male

Make sure when you go in there and ask for Amory. He is Guyanese. Tell him Dennis sent you
Real cool man. He will fix yuh up for sure.

BTW, there is also a nearby roti shop close to the dealership if u need something to eat while they work on your car.

http://yellowpages.ca/business/ON/Oa...id=&stype%3Dsi

Good luck
Is that Corey's?

BTW, does anyone know the difference in cost between Nissan dealerships and Infiniti? (say just change the oil and rotate the tires)

Last edited by indycase; 03-07-2007 at 10:21 PM.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by G-Force
Hey Chico,

I checked the tire pressures and yes the Blizzaks are directional and they were rotated correctly.

After driving again today, seems almost like the steering is super sensitive. The front end seems jitterly, every little movement in the steering wheel seems exagerated.

Either way, I am going to Oakville in the morning. It's really hard trying to keep the car under control on the highway.
that sounds scary Peter. Let us know what they find.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Oakville Infiniti/Nissan