Canada Serving Canada.

What dealer in Toronto should i get my G35 from????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 05:34 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by **Canadian_G**
Guelph is kind of far for me but just say for example if i purchase my car from guelph can i service it at another dealer thats closer to me???
Should be no worries, Canadian.

From my experience, any Infiniti dealer will welcome your business whether buying or servicing. (notwithstanding your recent experience at the Oakville Infiniti sales department).

C

Old 06-27-2007, 11:48 PM
ygm
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea as mentioned earlier willowdale infiniti has poor sales and service. I just purchased a used 2003 g35 from them and my experience of buying a certified vehicle from them was horrible.
If you are purchasing a NEW vechicle do what giddyup69 mentioned by getting a apa membership...i think it's like 5 quotes for 65$ or somthin. A friend of mine purchased a 2007 Subaru Impreza wrx and got a really good deal. $35000 (all included tax, pdi, ac...etc)

Old 06-28-2007, 01:35 AM
Originally Posted by prog35
I've tried the service departments at both Agincourt and Willowdale and they were both HORRIBLE! I must admit I have not tried their sales department but if service is any indication....and it usually is... I'd stay away!

I have a contact at Doner Infiniti in Newmarket if you'd like? He is the fleet manager there and I used to buy a lot of Nissan product from him when I worked for a large leasing company.

Wilowdale Nissan especially INFINITI is absolutely horrible dealership. A very outdated dealership!! However there Infiniti Service advisor has to be one of the best in North America! This guy knows Infiniti cars almost inside out! You'll be amazed just pay him a visit and see what he tells u!

Old 06-28-2007, 01:39 AM
1) Which dealership did you get your G from????

2) Which dealer gives you the best price and possible service????

I bargain a lot because i want the best deal, i went to the dealership in Oakiville they said there not desperate for sales and that other dealerships are cheaper than them . I said thanks for your time and left.

The closes dealer to me is by Erin Mills Mississauga

My friend "which G" ?? If its a coupe you better be waiting for the G37c when it hits showrooms soon! Not to say that Im totally in love with the new Gen G37 Coupe!! Lots of controversy out there..Lots of dissappointment over the new design and virtually an interior copy of the new G35 Sedan which I and Im sure many others not too happy about! But heck lets wait until we see the car in person and than we cant make our final jusdgments! haha

Old 06-29-2007, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by warm_carona
i use alta in woodbridge. great experience. theres just one salesman, Aaron fedorwich or however you spell his last name. big arrogant guy i wouldn't deal with him. he won't give you a deal either, seems like a real penny pincher. i used julie (forget her last name) really nice easy pleasurable experience, and she'll do the best she can for you to get you into the car you want. good luck
+1^ I did get mine from Alta but won't deal with them ever again. Service is no better than the sales department. I dealt with Aaron and agree with Carona, for sure Julie is easy on the eyes but since I bought my car have had nothing good to say about them.

I think it goes all the way up to the sales manager. When I got the G; I returned an Altima, the deal was since the tires were low that I would give them a new set (uninstalled). I knew my friend had a set sitting in his garage available for me. Anyway when I got there to get my new car, I overheard the sales manager upset that they agreed to take the tires and have to install them. What would that cost them $20 for their shop to change them.

Last edited by G-Force; 06-29-2007 at 11:11 AM.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:30 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by warm_carona
they spend several hours overlooking the car to certify it that would have been done at that time so nothing really. so i guess 6 dollars for the tire guys 20 minutes of work and lets be generous and say a dollar for electricity costs
I'd hire that guy that can demount and mount 4 tires, balance them and install on the car in 20 minutes.

Old 07-17-2007, 02:13 AM
Gave a offer to the sales manager at Woodchester at the erin mills dealership, he talked a bunch of rubbish and wouldn't take off more than $20 from the monthly payment and my sister was looking at the fx to get a duo deal he said it doesn't matter if you purchase 1 or 10 cars. I'm like ummm i'm ready to give the deposit if you give me the deal i want, he's like no can do but i'll work around the price and than he laughed and said for the price your looking at you can get a altima, i'm like you don't know how to do business and it's obvious to me you don't want to make this happen.

He kind of embarassed me when he said that and not just that he was acting very rude, i might write a letter to the head quarters of infiniti canada and complain about him.

My next stop is Dixie 401.

Old 07-17-2007, 02:14 AM
Originally Posted by Msedanman
Should be no worries, Canadian.

From my experience, any Infiniti dealer will welcome your business whether buying or servicing. (notwithstanding your recent experience at the Oakville Infiniti sales department).

C
K good to know

Old 07-17-2007, 10:31 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Gave a offer to the sales manager at Woodchester at the erin mills dealership, he talked a bunch of rubbish and wouldn't take off more than $20 from the monthly payment and my sister was looking at the fx to get a duo deal he said it doesn't matter if you purchase 1 or 10 cars. I'm like ummm i'm ready to give the deposit if you give me the deal i want, he's like no can do but i'll work around the price and than he laughed and said for the price your looking at you can get a altima, i'm like you don't know how to do business and it's obvious to me you don't want to make this happen.

He kind of embarassed me when he said that and not just that he was acting very rude, i might write a letter to the head quarters of infiniti canada and complain about him.

don't go to dixie.. they are very inflexible with pricing. talk to don vilasa at woodchester.. he is the fleet manager. tell him that u have an apa membership if he says he can't deal with u. this is specifically why i go through the apa.. so i don't go through all this b.s. and headaches... i can't imagine why anyone likes to negotiate with stealerships.

Old 07-17-2007, 10:51 AM
i've received some very dissapointing services from willowdale infiniti located at younge and steeles. they would not fix the clicking sound that comes from the rear axle. (which is under warranty... even a TSB is for for this problem). they told me this problem is only covered under 20000 km warranty. i will never go back to willowdale and recommend others not to either. so i took mine to the agincourt infiniti in scarborough and they fixed my g without a problem. i'm quite pleased with the service they provided.

Old 07-18-2007, 02:40 AM
Originally Posted by ygm
Yea as mentioned earlier willowdale infiniti has poor sales and service. I just purchased a used 2003 g35 from them and my experience of buying a certified vehicle from them was horrible.
If you are purchasing a NEW vechicle do what giddyup69 mentioned by getting a apa membership...i think it's like 5 quotes for 65$ or somthin. A friend of mine purchased a 2007 Subaru Impreza wrx and got a really good deal. $35000 (all included tax, pdi, ac...etc)

Does your 03 G35c come with NAVI? And whats the VIN # if u dont mind me asking? I gave my 03 G35c back in Mar/Apr when my lease ended. I wonder if u got my car? haha

Old 07-18-2007, 02:43 AM

If only INFINITI provided LEXUS quality SERVICE & SALES than it would be an almost perfect world!!!!!!

Old 07-19-2007, 11:22 PM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Lightbulb

JUSTIN ATTFIELD at 401 Dixie Infiniti got me a great deal on my '06 G35 Sedan (beat quotes from 4 other dealers), and he's really easy to deal with.

Old 07-19-2007, 11:33 PM
i got my car from willowdale, no problems and got a good deal. i found the sales guy to be very good. havent used them for service though. ive used 401 dixie and havent found them to be very good. Theyve tried to sell me repairs ive already had fixed, by them. They did clean my car nice though. Oakville is the best for service though, they go the extra there

Old 07-20-2007, 06:31 AM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by burns420
i got my car from willowdale, no problems and got a good deal. i found the sales guy to be very good. havent used them for service though. ive used 401 dixie and havent found them to be very good. Theyve tried to sell me repairs ive already had fixed, by them. They did clean my car nice though. Oakville is the best for service though, they go the extra there
I'm talking SALES not SERVICE, when I recommend 401 Dixie. The thread poster is looking for a SALES recommendation. You can buy from one dealer and get service at another, so they really have nothing to do with each other.

But as an aside, for service I've only tried Yorkville, and they are terrible.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What dealer in Toronto should i get my G35 from????