Canada Serving Canada.

I guess it's true, things happen in threes...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 09:55 AM
PDT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for all the responses and support guys. My wife spend an hour and half during the day scrubbing it down. I came home around 7 and worked till 10 power washing the house and the car.

ChristianN - All three incidents happened at different locations. First vandalism occurred at the Streetsville GO station. The Keying of my car happened at the Mosque I attend for prayers and the egging occurred at home.

The One - I live in the 9th line and Britannia area. Pretty safe and quiet area, so I was a little surprised that it happened over here. I do remember you car getting vandalized, but don't remember where.

Thanks again guys, I hope this is it. Now time for me to buff the etching off my bumper and trunk. Looks like they did a close range hit on my spoiler, because it took some paint off.

Old 08-30-2007, 03:40 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Sorry to hear that, Tauseef...... - It's probably kids who have had too much free time this summer and need to get back to school.....

I had this happen a few years ago and was equally p'd off.......It turned out to be a one time....Hopefully you'll not see a repeat.

G/L with the cleanup.

C.

Old 08-31-2007, 12:09 AM
Me too =\

I got keyed in Sauga last saturday too (Burnhamthorpe & Winston Churchhill area) all across the passenger side to the back. F'in losers out there!! Took it to my insurance paid $500 deductible. DAMN!

Old 08-31-2007, 10:03 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
sorry to hear what happened. Some people are just lacking a good A$$ kicking session.

Old 08-31-2007, 10:06 AM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by PDT
My wife called the Cops and their response was "It happens, what do you want us to do?"

WTF!!!?? Was that seriously their response? I would have gone furious if they said that.

Old 09-05-2007, 02:04 PM
PDT
boknows - they did say other stuff, but that was the last line the lady said to my wife. I was shocked when she told me. I didn't expect them to come over, all I thought they would want to know about the incident and to check the area a little more.

What's done is done, it's all cleaned up now, the car still needs to be buffed, but I'll deal with that later.

Thanks again for the comments and support.