Canada Serving Canada.

Dealer Ranking - GTA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by musti82
the person who ı talked on the phone was Caesar. anyways ı wıll call hım as soon as ı get there,m provıng my poınt that my tıre was ok ,theır lack of servıce was the cause..
yeah talk to cezar great guy
haha i never like richard= =

Old 12-14-2008, 11:28 PM
Originally Posted by Oggie
Richard - no good. Greg - better. Ceaser - nice kid.
Really??? I have had great experiences with Richard... He has been good with me and we get along swimmingly when I bring my car in for service. One time I had a problem with my rear brakes wearing out prematurely and being rusted, I explained to him that this was not normal wear and tear given laws of physics and how braking systems should work. He understood my plight and the cost of the repair and did me a kind favor of discounting the parts needed to repair the vehicle. I was impressed that he could do that for me and I still am until something tells me otherwise.

Ceasar is a good kid... Polite, courteous and cheerful.... I guess I am not used to seeing people like that, probably it arouses my suspicions about him, but still a good kid.

Greg, I only met for about five minutes as he was assessing my rear brakes sqealing like a MAC truck and doing the repair for free.

The old digs, I have always hated and it scares me all the time I go there as I seem to have an incident with the narrow street trying to make a 3 point turn and scraping the higher than normal curb there.

Eeyore

Old 01-06-2009, 09:12 AM
After Yorkville did my brakes, Richard told me that it's around $500 or so and it's a wear and tear item so I would normally have to pay, but Yorkville would cover the cost out of the goodness of their hearts! I have an 04 and the car was still under the special brake warranty that Infiniti provided on 03s and 04s. I pointed out to him that the brakes were under warranty and I wouldn't have to pay in any event and his response was "oh you know about that?" That was my only bad experience with them. Anyways, I agree that Caesar is a very nice and courteous guy. Yorkville is now on Eastern Ave. I haven't been there yet but drove by there yesterday. Looks like a big facility. Wonder whether there have been any improvements in the service.

Old 01-06-2009, 09:28 AM
boi
Dixie Infiniti is horrible.. pls. stay away from that place!!

The service guy i talk'd to is a *****!!!
When i asked him about the window Seals for my G

Old 01-06-2009, 09:32 AM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs down

Every time I visit any GTA Infiniti dealer I end up walking away considering a Lexus for my next purchase.

ARE YOU LISTENING, INFINITI CANADA???

GTA INFINITI DEALERS PROVIDE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Old 01-06-2009, 10:30 AM
With all your dealer horror stories, I'm surprised any of you still bring your car in for service to a dealership for any work outside of warranty covered items. Dealers typically dry hump you on labour charges and tell you to fix things that don't need fixing.

If you are located anywhere in the GTA, I would definitely suggest heading up to Simone Performance in Newmarket. I know that many of you will say that they are a little out of the way, but I tell you it is worth the trip. I have had nothing but great experiences dealing with Vic and he is totally reasonable about what he charges you for repairs. Most importantly you know things will be done right the first time.

May be time for you guys to look for shops outside of the dealer networks...

Old 01-06-2009, 09:08 PM
yes vic used to be my foreman at a dealer, smart guy.
i work for infiniti and run my own shop, if any one needs any work done let me know
e mail me with your number and i will call u back, faca_i_po@hotmail.com
located in mississauga.

Old 01-06-2009, 10:19 PM
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Yes Infiniti Dealerships have horrible service.

+1 on Vic Simones shop, great service and a great staff of mechanics.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:53 PM
I have to agree Yorkville sucks (for anyone who remembers, they actually sheared my door off by accident when they left the door open and raised the car on their lift). They did fix everything no questions asked, but still!

I live right by Yorkville, but I always go to Oakville Infiniti, and they are awesome. I've got a modded US car, and I never get any hassles, and the one time they ordered the wrong part under warranty for my car, one call to Rick (their service manager) and everything was taken care of. And they also do synthetic oil changes (using Mobil 1), which pretty much no other Infiniti dealer I've spoken will do.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:58 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by g35koupe
I have to agree Yorkville sucks (for anyone who remembers, they actually sheared my door off by accident when they left the door open and raised the car on their lift). They did fix everything no questions asked, but still!

I live right by Yorkville, but I always go to Oakville Infiniti, and they are awesome. I've got a modded US car, and I never get any hassles, and the one time they ordered the wrong part under warranty for my car, one call to Rick (their service manager) and everything was taken care of. And they also do synthetic oil changes (using Mobil 1), which pretty much no other Infiniti dealer I've spoken will do.
Always hear good stuff about Oakville .

Guelph Infiniti will also do Mobil 1 oil changes.

Old 01-07-2009, 07:37 AM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by GEE35X
Always hear good stuff about Oakville .

Guelph Infiniti will also do Mobil 1 oil changes.
^same with Doner in Newmarket

Old 01-07-2009, 11:31 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Oakville Infiniti is great. I remember calling them back in September for an early winter wheel and tire order. Apprently a 17 inch wheels and tires package could not fit on my car. I ddin't even bother arguing, just wasn't worth the time.

Old 01-07-2009, 07:46 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Paul Coffey Nissan in Kitchener will also do Mobile 1 oil changes on a G. Last time I was in ( winter shoe changeover, $80 including balance ) they had a deal on oil changes. Pay in advance 3 bills and you get .... I think 12. I asked if they'd do Synth and they said I would pay the diff in oil or bring in my own. If I remember, I'll call and check the price.

Old 01-08-2009, 09:39 PM
The Infiniti Stealership is open at Eastern... I am working out there right now... Thats right, I said Stealership...hahahahaha, best name for them... The only way I would deal with one is if I had a buddy that worked there...

Jeff

Old 01-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Based on the searches I have made and the various threads on dealer service, it would appear that Simone Performance Auto has a passing grade from most folks on this site. I'm a military guy located in North Bay, ON and I'm on my way down to the GTA on Saturday to "possibly" pick up an 04 Sedan 6MT (so far he's only got my deposit money until I actually eyeball the vehicle). I'm buying this from Curve Motor Sport (done some research on this used car dealer as well and his reputation is underwhelming) for $13,900 with 85K kms. I was actually lucky enough to track down the previous owner/leaser of this vehicle and he states it's a good car but needs a clutch. So I contacted Oakville Infiniti and they want $575 for parts and another $750 in labour to do the work. I contacted Vic at Simone Performance and he was very helpful and asked me to drop by his shop on Saturday on the way home and he'll give the car a look and take it for a spin. So far I'm impressed. He indicated that he changes clutches in these vehicles for approx $400 bucks (plus cost of parts of course), depending on total amount of parts to be replaced. I've never owned a high performance car like this (except for a Ford Supercoupe I had in the early 90's), and I'm willing to travel from North Bay to Newmarket to get the work done. Any comments on the service at Simone Performance? Are there better shops around the GTA to do this work? I don't think I'll be visiting an Infiniti dealer anytime soon with those prices. Thanx in advance .....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dealer Ranking - GTA