Canada Serving Canada.

[Toronto]Give me some help guys

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2003 | 02:30 PM
|
[Toronto]Give me some help guys

Hey guys, Give me some advice plz

I live in toronto and I bought a black G35 standard at 2002 June(alta). This f*cking car is driving me crazy cuz it has too many defects. I had to go to a infiniti dealership at least once in 2 weeks.

here are the major problems i had

- break noise
- center control(audio/cc) panel died with no reason -- fixed once
- rear window vibrates -- fixed
- power window censor died (can't even close windows) -- back order
- plastic tipping noise after recall on center control.
- noise from driver side door
- clicking noise from driver side window when it's moving up/down
- noise below driver seat(rail). -- back order
- wiper doesn't wipe at all -- back order
- etc minor prob.

I believe all you guys know about the recent recall about headlamps/center control. I've done it about a week ago and there were no prob. But yesterday "center control unit" just blowed up with smoke all over the car while i was driving. I was fu#king scared!@#$$#!%!@ (since the part is in back order I have to drive this fu@king car without heater when it's -10c outside)

NOW I CAN'T JUST WATCH IT ANYMORE. CAN YOU GUYS GIVE ME SOME ADVICE PLZ?

Old 03-06-2003 | 04:08 PM
Re: [Toronto]Give me some help guys

Sorry to hear that man! You scare me. I have my G since one week only. I hope I will be more lucky than you. But how come the dealer doesn't give you a loaner for the time the heather is repaired? I'm shocked! You cannot drive a car without heater. It's dangerous! Sorry to be of no help!

Old 03-06-2003 | 09:17 PM

Call Nissan Canada and complain!!!!
and meanwhile ask the dealer for a loaner.

YNVMYG35

Old 03-07-2003 | 12:43 AM
|

-few more words

Today, I went to dealership to pick up my car
Actually the problem was not a center control unit
I thought it would be a center c. cuz I had a similar problem before as I listed(no function at all). + burnning smell + smoke this time. Therefore I definitely thought the cc unit died again. but that smoke+smell was from cassette player.
LOL.. it was just a cassette player(other functions are all OK).so it was ok to drive.

last word! - the dealership that I use now, they are pretty good. There is another one which is much closer from my house(scarb). That's the one I HATE SO MUCH. cuz their service and ppl r horrible. (few months ago my friend fixed his pathfinder there. He called dealership n asked if his car is rdy to pick up or not. They said it's ready to go. so we went there and they said "it's not ready so come back tomorrow". what the...? if it wasn't done, why did they tell us to pick up?. anyway... where were few more stories and their attitude were dam rude.)

Old 03-07-2003 | 02:24 AM

Yikes!! Was your car a used car? Do what sljer says by calling Infiniti Canada and ask Matthew (sales manager) to give you a loaner car while they fix these problems. Sorry to hear man, bought my car at the same place and haven't had any problems since August.

It's still a G thang!!

Old 03-07-2003 | 03:40 AM

when you say "The bad dealership in Scar", we all know it's Agincourt Nissan. Some of us in the forum had some bad experiences there too. Including me, I'll never go there again.

YNVMYG35<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by sljer on 03/07/03 12:42 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 03-07-2003 | 05:10 PM

Yet another example of the poor customer service of Nissan/Infiniti. I had my worst dealership experience ever at Willowdale Nissan/Infiniti...I would never go there again for service, for purchase or even just to pick up a brochure.

I contacted the Canadian head office, and still my problem has not been fixed. Nissan apparently doesn't believe in following up on complaints by customers. Very sad indeed.

Despite the fact, I still ordered a coupe a few weeks ago. If I don't receive the service and respect that I know I deserve as a customer, that will be the end of my devotion to Nissan and it's products.

Try contacting head office, bitch and complain and make sure you don't stop until you get your problems resolved to your satisfaction. Don't bother with the phone jockeys that answer the general inquiry line...try and get someone a little higher up. If you need a contact, private msg me.

All us Nissan devotees need to unite, we're spending tens of thousands of dollars on their products, the least they can do is show us some respect as devoted customers.

Old 03-12-2003 | 06:39 PM

Hey man .. sorry to hear your rotten times with the dealers

call up Peter at Alta ... nice frickin guy man.. see if he can help you out any .. he is aware of this site and I am sure he would be happy to help .. (if he can of course)

good luck buddy

Old 03-29-2003 | 10:00 PM

So which one in scar did you go? the angent court? They were pretty good to me the second time , but the first time i went to ask about tint window, the philipino parts shop was fuxxing laughing at me...i didnt know how to tint...wut kind of service is this????

Old 04-01-2003 | 02:25 PM

When I went to Agincourt Infiniti/Nissan to check out the G35C I was talking to one of their wrench monkies (and i use this in its most literal definition) I was still deciding between the Z and G and went into the service shop where they had a couple Zs there... He noticed me admiring the Z and said to me
monkey: "its fast as hell."
me: "yeah i know, have u driven one?"
monkey: "pffft of course man, i drive em before the owner does" (hinting that he rags on virgin cars)

Why do they hire these immature teenagers to handle their cars? So if you are picking up a car from this dealership... make sure the brown kid didn't help get your car from the shipping yard to the dealership.

If they do this to new cars... i wonder what they do to everyone else's cars that come in for service?

Old 04-01-2003 | 03:41 PM

Agincourt Infiniti/Nissan sucks, I wouldn't buy a wiper blade form them.

Could you be more racist? It just wasn't enough! LOSER!

Sam aka MaxRPM

Old 04-02-2003 | 09:44 PM
From: Metropolitan South Farmington, not too far from the supercity we all know as Wilmot, NS

First, I hafta agree on the inappropriate comment made in a prior post here. No more of that, please. Second, having spoke to several dealers (because I wanted to test the Z to make sure I was doing the right thing buying the G), I have yet to find a Nissan dealer that will let a Z out of the showroom without a deposit, since they want all the cars to be "special," given it's lower production numbers. So I wouldn't believe the mechanic, unless the dealership actually has a car with some real kms on it. But most importantly, while it's great to know what dealers to avoid, I'm also interested in hearing about dealers you folks would recommend, and why. This will be especially helpful to alpha.

DB