Canada Serving Canada.

Highway 7 & pinevalley [weston/highway7] meet tonight!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 01:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bougizu
you lost my number? thanks.
rofl...had to restore the iphone... you don't even come online so couldn't contact you... either way.. you should've got your *** out man.. i saw some hardcore ricers today lol..DOMO

Old 05-30-2009, 01:35 AM
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts
RICERS FTMFW lololol

Old 05-30-2009, 01:36 AM
btw ram how do u like my rims

Old 05-30-2009, 01:46 AM
YOU GOT EM!!! DAMN SON!!.... loving it... would look crazzzzyy on your twilightblue....

awesome.. i can't wait to roll with you with a set on my ride... how did you get them so fast? i only had to wait about a month but an extra month for the custom color..

Old 05-30-2009, 01:50 AM
ahahah i lied. Gonna order them SOOOOON. Just wanted to see your reaction ahahhah

Old 05-30-2009, 02:32 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i just didnt like that none of the cars that are at that spot usually showed up :/ but other then that it was pretty good. if we have enough guys coming out like tonite (5+ Gs) we can actually go for a cruise i know some nice twisty roads.

ps: ice cream was awesome!!

Old 05-30-2009, 02:53 AM
1 scoop banana, 1 scoop coffee toffee. Hmmm gonna grab some tom with my girl.

Old 05-30-2009, 03:08 AM
u guys got freakin ICECREAM. SNAP wish i coulda maade it

Old 05-30-2009, 05:58 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
[QUOTE=t7n7;4267716]RedDemon, you missed out on icecream .. damn that was the best icecream i have ever tasted in my life... or stclairwest, that **** must've been realllyyyy good.. lol... ya dude.. i don't know about others but i ain't no body's bitch and i don't like waiting... i was already upset waiting until 9:25 for an 8:40 meet IN THE THUNDERSTORM! then you make us wait the second time without letting us know how long it will take you to come back. that ain't right so you had no right to even ask why we left.. once again, i don't care what others think.. this is me.. others can wait if they want to, but i don't like waiting.. 5 minutes is ok.. 10 minutes is ok.. but over an hour .. no way. first and last.[QUOTE]

Hey Ram, there is no reason to get upset about anything dude, and this had nothing to do with anyone being anyone's bitch, all the facts were clearly stated and not a big deal. The fact is from the start I called you and you told me you would call me back cause you weren't sure when you would be off work, you then called me back at 8:15 to give me a time. At that moment I had mentioned to you that my car was currently in the shop having work done as an indication that I might be late. At 8:30 I messaged you back to let you know that I needed more time as my car was still on the hoist and was taking longer. In that situation I had no control over things and you knew that, not to mention the fact that Henry wasn't even expecting us until 10pm from which we had to wait for him and Stclairwest. The second situation when we got to the first meet spot I had asked everyone if they would be there for a while(Not asking ANYONE to wait) and everyone said yes, cause if that wasn't the case I wouldn't have left. I then said that ok I am going to go pick up my girl cause she just got off work and wanted to see the cars and would be back, you then asked me what time I would be back and I told you that maybe 20 or 30min as an estimate. I can't give you an exact time especially considering I had to go downtown dude. Now changing to a different location is all good and gravy after all that was the plan in the first place but when we call you and tell you that we are close and you tell us that you are here and at that moment decide to leave just to spite me that just wasn't cool, If you were going home that of all things should have been stated. It's a shame you felt that way about things but doesn't seem like anyone else shares the same discontent. The fact is there is no need for any of this bs to get to anyone, the point was for all of us to get together go up and have a good time which we all did. It was great seeing you and everyone again I had a blast for the time that we spent.

By the way great pics, sunday will be even greater.

Old 05-30-2009, 10:58 AM
hmm honestly, i don't recall you telling me that your car is on a hoist.. or at the shop... i remember you telling me you were on your way .. maybe thats where the misunderstanding is... its all good ... ya the meet was great regardless... you still missed out on icecream lol... hopefully its shines on sunday!!

we need our clear corners asap.... from far way.. it looks like green bulbs.. (orange and blue) ...

hey, more pics to come! I think jon still has some pics to post....

Old 05-30-2009, 12:27 PM
Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
That first pic im standing retarded to roll that spliff LOL

Old 05-30-2009, 12:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'll post it when I get home...which will prolly be on Monday...Imma take pics on Sunday for sure!

It was a great meet..it stopped raining once we all got together...

Old 05-30-2009, 03:27 PM
awesome.!!

Old 05-30-2009, 08:18 PM
i only go online to check up on ppls status. ill give you my number tomorrow!

Old 05-30-2009, 08:57 PM
awesome!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Highway 7 & pinevalley [weston/highway7] meet tonight!