Canada Serving Canada.

requested: See-through hood pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2009 | 04:36 PM
|
W7s!!!! its perfect how you don't have a spolier to worry about rattling!!

Yo Bhav, you still have the original bezel for your coupe? (along with your stock stereo)... is it for sale? i'm interested in picking it up... i need an extra panel to work with for my custom 8" in dash (like the TL)

p.s: one of the members with the silver coupe G35TT, kuruma front and insane wheels (don't remember the name sorry), his trunk is done up very nicely!! hope you had a chance to check it out.

Old 06-01-2009 | 04:42 PM
haha i dont really care about my rims they are garbage, going to get new rims anyways these are just for winter. (if i drive in winter)

Yes, i do have a system maybe we should do trunk next time =D

Old 06-01-2009 | 04:58 PM
cant wait for mine!! good job!

Old 06-01-2009 | 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by t7n7
^+1 EXACTLY. like i said before, think before you type ip.. you obviously deleted your previous posts so no one will know exactly what you wrote, except for the fact that, you don't know how to talk to people. I noticed that in person, i've had conversations with other members about you as well. Now i know why you don't show up to any of the other meets.

during the detail-how-to, you pointed out a scratch to PICUS when he was in the middle of showing something. OBVIOUSLY there are going to be scratches, since he WASN'T detailing the entire car inch for inch, he was just teaching the basics on a portion of bill's car. you really don't think before you say something do you?

Then again.. your the same guy who needed attention by faking the 250km+ thread because the guy had the same name. at first i felt pity for you, but now i understand.
You obviously have some sort of problem with me that I'm not aware of. I don't come to meets because I don't have the time. I work full time, I have dinner, I go to the gym, and by then all the meets are done. Last time you invited me to the Woodbridge meet, was my friend's birthday. While I enjoy shooting the **** with car people, I'm not going to bail on someone that I've been friends with for 7 years to do it. It would be insulting.

I deleted my previous posts, because your childishness was annoying me, but it doesn't matter, since you quoted them, and you yourself admitted that my comment wasn't rude in any way. I simply offered you advice, at no point did I force you to accept it.

I didn't point out a scratch on Bill's car, I asked about one, on the same panel that Kevin was doing, because I wanted to know if he had just missed it, or if that scratch was a deep one that couldn't be removed by this process and would need sanding. From the way I phrased it, it was rather obvious what I meant and Kevin understood that, didn't take offense and clarified that he just didn't go over that part. The only person that seems to have been bothered by it is you.

As for the 250km/h thing, I honestly cannot understand the obsession people have with it. Get off my nuts. It was a JOKE in OT. People make jokes in OT. Have you ever seen a serious post in OT? Be honest.
I wasn't trying to get attention, or anything even remotely resembling it, I don't know what else I could possibly say on the topic. We've beaten this to death I don't know how many times, and I really have nothing more to add. If you still think I was craving attention, then you're free to think that, I have nothing more to add.

And I'm really not certain why you would ever pity me, I'm quite happy and content with every aspect of my life, and am really not that bothered that some people on the internet, who never seem to say anything to me in person, are talking behind my back. Not that there would be any sort of consequence to them doing so, because I don't believe in fighting over lame internet drama.

Be honest, why are you really pissed here? Because of fairly polite unsolicited advice? I don't know if you noticed, but you were extremely rude to me after that, and I still responded in a civil manner. Now you're talking about how no one likes me. I really don't know what to say or think. You seemed like a nice enough person when I met you, but you're clearly taking the internet too seriously. You've had conversations about me with others?? I don't know how to talk to people?? You're the one that's been insulting me this whole thread! And you talk to people about me behind my back to boot. About what? About how I was extremely accommodating and understanding of your situation when I bought the rear bumper from you? About how I didn't argue, haggle or low ball and just paid your exact asking price?
IMO, I've been nothing but friendly and polite to you the entire time I've known you, and never said **** or started drama, and now you have the ***** to talk all this, because you couldn't discard a piece of friendly advice.
Any way you look at it, that's fvcking LOW.

Old 06-01-2009 | 05:12 PM
Oh yea, who recommended your wheels to you, as well as referred you to SpeedStar and Frank? And gave you Samson's number from GBTires in case you needed that too. I'm not claiming I did you some huge favour, but I did my best to help you out, and THIS is your response.

Old 06-01-2009 | 05:47 PM
|
ROFL...

1... Frank and I have been on msn for longer then you have known g35driver.com ..(we both have TLs and are on other forums) IF you dont' believe me, call and ask him.. or wait.. i can msg him right now.

2. I helped YOU by defending you when you started a thread for attention (250km+)

3. I sold you a bumper for a good price in excellent condition that you will never find elsewhere.

4. I wanted the varianza t1s before I even bought my G35.. it was those wheels that made me by the IP color in the first place. I just didnt' know the name of the wheels.. but since you did point me in the right direction.. thanks.. but wait.. i did thank you for that already right?

i dont' wanna fight with you man.. there are billions of people in this world and obviously everyone is different and have their own views. Some will not get along... lets just stop this... yes i have an ego... but if you told me that I sucked at painting... i would agree with you... maybe i reacted this way because I do contract based graphics/video editing for a living... and it was offensive to me. (i might not be able to take a professional photo, but i sure know how to edit one... i'll post some of my work if you want to argue about that as well)

peace

Old 06-01-2009 | 05:52 PM
|
and oh ya.. i haven't said 1 bad thing about you to anyone, i just told you what i observed. and just because i said you weren't rude, doesn't mean that what you said was fine. i'm mature enough to end this because i have better things to do with my time, seriously..

and dude.. i was recording, holding my camera, if i wasn't doing that, i would've told you right there and then. (regarding the scratch mark) ...

just drop it...

Old 06-01-2009 | 05:56 PM
That's fine, I'm more than willing to let it go. I had no idea about your occupation, or that this is a sore point for you. From my POV, it just seemed like you attacked me out of nowhere, over what I saw as me trying to help out.
As for the other points, all I was trying to get across, is that I've been nothing but nice toward you, and I saw your response to be extremely uncalled for.

Anyway, I'm out, and I think I'll stick to OT from now on. Turns out people here dislike me for **** I haven't done, and I don't want to go through another argument like this, as I genuinely dislike to argue. Either way, I'm glad we managed to clear things up, and I'm not leaving with any bad blood between us.

Old 06-01-2009 | 06:27 PM
Back on topic....Ram hook me up with one too please?

Old 06-01-2009 | 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by t7n7
beautiful G man... RedDemon, you should run the same setup!!!
Ohh sh*t yeah I was looking at this and thinking the same thing, the red on black looks awesome! Only thing is i'm a little conflicted cause I like shiny things and more chrome is always in the back of my head. lol I am thinking about picking up those 20" Verienza's(sp?) from one of the dudes I met at the meet, they are black with a chrome lip so maybe I can get the best of both worlds.

Old 06-01-2009 | 06:49 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Old 06-01-2009 | 06:50 PM
Varianza T1S....Cant go wrong with that choice!

Old 06-01-2009 | 07:50 PM
|
is that fi Sean? Your shiny bay makes this 100 times better. I wonder how much it would run to dress up the bay like that

Old 06-01-2009 | 08:12 PM
I think he does it and charges people, there is a thread on it.

Old 06-01-2009 | 10:59 PM
|
thanks... all images emailed. sorry, was fiddling with the car, didn't have time to upload the video.. i'll do it at work tom.

*i found a BUTTON in my car! i dunno what it does lol... started a new thread on it..*

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: requested: See-through hood pics