Canada Serving Canada.

Michael Bryant is in custody

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts
Michael Bryant is in custody

Isn't it the guy who was foaming at the mouth about "street racing" and wanted to seize and crush cars? What goes around, comes around.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/0...cyclist_killed

He didn't get chance to crush cars, so he settled on crushing cyclists.

Old 09-02-2009, 01:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOL
All i could think about today.
His life must be in shambles , his ol' hi powered friends can't help him now without the scandal brush hitting them .
He looked like he just caught street racing in the back of the cruiser , with his car being towed. Maybe he was ,that's why he didn't stop .
Crush his car , sell his house , tattoo handles on his back and ready him for Jail.
Their will be so many waiting to see him and grab those handles.
LMAO

Old 09-02-2009, 07:07 AM
Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
I heard there was security footage of the cyclist hanging out of his window holding on his headrest. I wonder what the whole story was. My condolences go out to the Victims family.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:21 AM
Received 114 Likes on 50 Posts
Yeh I was just watching it now, this guy is such a loser. Apparently he tried to run and the cyclist held onto the car and Bryant pushed him off of the car into a mailbox? What ha headcase!

Old 09-02-2009, 07:41 AM
Now they are saying the cyclist was drunk and involved with the police a few hours earlier... I wonder how much the police are getting paid to fabricated that evidence...

If it is true then what a fluke to get hit by the AG.

Old 09-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
let's wait for the full story, and the supposed video evidence to support it. a tradegy for sure and i certainly feel for the deceased's family, as well as the AG's fam.

what would any of you do if someone approached your vehicle in anger and reached inside, grabbing on to your head? that is what the most recent video shows. like i said, i think there is more to this story so let's wait and see.

Old 09-02-2009, 12:01 PM
Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
+1 the media always seem to lead you on what they want you to think and always blow things out of proportion.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:05 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'd lay money that he gets off on charges. Sounds like it will turn out to be an enraged drunken cyclist and he was scared for his life. But his political future is pretty much ruined. Condolences to the family of the victim.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:26 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
I don't like the guy politically at all; but to be honest it sounds like he was put in an almost stupidly horrible situation. Drunken biker looking for a fight latches on to car and brandishes bike lock at your wife? If it really went down that way I can only hope he gets off, because god knows I'd have done the same thing.

Old 09-02-2009, 11:32 PM
The AG accepted to implement a stupid law whereby people going 50 km/hr over a limit would get there cars taken away and be charged with serious and harsh penalties, even before a fair trial.
Maybe now he knows no one is perfect and accidents happen (whether this is one no one knows) but still. - condolences to the victim.

Old 09-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Picus
I don't like the guy politically at all; but to be honest it sounds like he was put in an almost stupidly horrible situation. Drunken biker looking for a fight latches on to car and brandishes bike lock at your wife? If it really went down that way I can only hope he gets off, because god knows I'd have done the same thing.
+1000 RIP to victim, his fiancee was interviewed on CityTV and even she said he was drunk and pleaded with the cops to not let him ride his bike

I would have dont exactly the same thing if a cyclist was drunk, swearing, and putting his hand into my car and I probably would have held his hand while driving off, I hate how they think they own the road in DT

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.