Canada Serving Canada.

The original Alberta bad boy.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 10:46 PM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35
The turbo set up is whatever its nothing special and if you parked beside me with a turbo kit everyone isn't like look at those two they must be brothers they have the same turbos Wheel specs are availible if you plan to move to Alberta and if you plan to paint match the barrels and go with black faces and Wilwood brakes
for some reason when i read that i just started cracking up

and about the rims..i will do all that to the exact detail

Old 06-22-2010, 11:13 PM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
I know lots of us joke about that but i got some serious ones as well if someone asks what kind of wheels do you have what size, offset, what size is your BBK and what coilovers do you use and where do you buy them at I see where that is going and i will not help you replicate my car.
See, I don't understand this approach at all, I would specifically NOT want to replicate someone else's car; I might admire the hell out of it for the way it looks, they power it makes, the nice touches I wish I'd thought of...but isn't part of the fun of modding making your car like NOBODY else's? Unique and personal. For example, while I can respect and admire what Blain (4DGS) has done with his EM sedan, rest assured I will do something COMPLETELY different given the time and budget. And even if my car doesn't turn out to be the nicest or the fastest (it won't) or collect all the love, it will not be the same as anyone else's car.

On another note, though, I have to say I had a lot of fun over the past few months hanging out with Gord and Dustin from time to time. Aside from acting like an old married couple, each one would tell me "hey, I got this but Dustin doesn't know about it" and "I bought one of these, but don't tell Gord...". So I often knew what both had (well, to some extent, both keep SOME things from the whole world) while the other one did not. Too funny.

Old 06-22-2010, 11:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ITNKICN
I'll get an aftermarket windshield too then... but mine will probably show up made of fricken fiberglass.
And knowing your luck it won't fit right either

Old 06-22-2010, 11:27 PM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
^ And you'll drive behind me and get a big-arsed chip in it...

Old 06-23-2010, 12:42 AM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
Looks great bud, glad its back on the road... I also like the overflow thank

Old 06-23-2010, 12:59 AM
Received 311 Likes on 227 Posts
Originally Posted by GreenGoblin
Looks great bud, glad its back on the road... I also like the overflow thank

Thanks, Its custom i am actually modifying a polished one but havent got around to it yet. He took one picture before I moved it out of sight....thats the picture he ended up using

Old 06-23-2010, 01:15 AM
Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
Your car is sick all around.......I like your stance too

What are your tire sizes in the rear?

Old 06-23-2010, 01:16 AM
Originally Posted by STCLAIRWEST
Your car is sick all around.......I like your stance too

What are your tire sizes in the rear?
Thanks 305/30-19

Old 06-23-2010, 01:49 AM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts

Looks like money here. Gold if you will but I'm sure its the sun? Great build man. I can only dream. You have my wedding and some in that motor Sweeeeeeeet lol

Old 06-23-2010, 01:53 AM
Originally Posted by Tian
Looks like money here. Gold if you will but I'm sure its the sun? Great build man. I can only dream. You have my wedding and some in that motor Sweeeeeeeet lol
nope its gold...i have already been asked where to get it someone else wanted to their firewall as well

Old 06-23-2010, 01:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
looks sick as always gord... your car has come a long way since a couple of years ago when we first met.

on another note, Chris Senko had that black G35 with the JWT TT on it and he claimed he was making up in the 600whp range, although I don't know if he had that on before Gord did... he sold it pretty soon after it was done. (i dont know the details on the car or any of the back story, just hearsay).

on another note, I'm the original red G35 with a Kuruma bumper so you can all kiss my ***. Dustins car is 100x more bad *** than mine (should be, he's put a hell of a lot more money into it) but he still copied my look.

Old 06-23-2010, 02:39 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
It's good to see this car on the road. Nice work Gord.

As far as peoples lack of originality goes, the only way to prevent people from copying your sh|t is to build your car completely out of left wing. Like. Spaceship left wing. Then again, that only pertains to looks.

Old 06-23-2010, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew37
on another note, Chris Senko had that black G35 with the JWT TT on it and he claimed he was making up in the 600whp range, although I don't know if he had that on before Gord did... he sold it pretty soon after it was done. (i dont know the details on the car or any of the back story, just hearsay).
Claimed it was 600whp is the key word, A guy that was at the shop when it was dynoed said after a ton of tuning the most they could wring out of it was ...... wait for it............ 440whp everything about the car was rumors and speculation. I rode in it before it was "retuned" and mine would have mauled it. It was a VRT built lemon and i think that is why he sold it. It did have some nice parts and looked good but.......

Last edited by Sylvan lake V35; 06-23-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:45 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
nope its gold...

Gord at next meet:

Old 06-23-2010, 11:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i think your car is badass. the gold firewall thing is very eye catching and i don't think i have seen any other car with that.. but .. when you say it's gold.. you mean like gold paint right? or actual gold flakes ? stupid question but very curious....

on another note... spending more money doesn't make a car better... its how different and unique it is... i think your car is amazing.. the last time i saw it was at the simone meet

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The original Alberta bad boy.