Canada Serving Canada.

C7 Fall Tour - Pictures

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 08:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 G35 Coupe 6MT Gold Brembo’s
Re: C7 Fall Tour - Pictures

35Bills and I heading the same way home on the 401...

358518-1blog_0410week1C7falltour0274r.JPG

Old 10-05-2004, 08:14 AM

Home.

It was an awesome day and an beautiful, scenic drive. The weather was perfect. Thanks to all the great the people at C7performance.com!

358519-1blog_0410week1C7falltour0276r.JPG

Old 10-05-2004, 08:27 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great job Kyle! Awesome pics and comments. It was truly an awesome event. The road at the "Forks of the Credit river" was amazing to drive on and we had a blast. Thanks again to C7 for making this happen and I can't wait until next year.

Silverstone 6MT Maya DTM 20's Greddy Twin Turbo

Old 10-05-2004, 08:45 AM

Thanks Sam.
That was a well thought-out route! Maximum scenery and a few nice twisties! The number of people that showed was unbelievable... and next year will be bigger still I bet.
Props to C7 and everyone involved for making the day the success that it was.

Pimpcoupe (and others), we were looking for ya! Next year for sure!

Old 10-05-2004, 10:57 AM
Re: C7 Fall Tour - Pictures *DELETED*

Post deleted by gsedanman

Old 10-05-2004, 11:14 AM

It must been lot of fun, awsome pics, you rock

Old 10-05-2004, 11:27 AM

Edit: should have taken that girl for a spin

Old 10-05-2004, 12:21 PM

Looks like a ton of fun, great pictures.
What's that screen right below the stereo in place of the ashtray on that car (near top of this post)? Thanks,

Nate

Old 10-05-2004, 12:57 PM

Hey Nate,
That's Sammy's electronic boost controller for his GReddy Twin turbo. I've ridden in that car at the track and this thing is cool... it has a data display for boost, RPM, etc. and a logger.

GTom35,
Thanks!! [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 03:22 PM

https://g35driver.com/forums/attatch...ltour0032r.JPG

that's my babygirl!!

you guys have some fine machinery...

Candy Red Accord Coupe

Old 10-05-2004, 03:32 PM

Wassup Ian!
Thanks to you guys from C7 for hosting.

Hey I swear I didn't know she was your girlfriend bro! [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
Just kiddin' -- she was really cool.
Yeah my girlfriend couldn't make it so I had to borrow yours --but only for one photo! ;D

Old 10-05-2004, 06:39 PM

In the day, I saw a total for 3 cars and 1 motorcycle get pulled over by cops. My girlfriend's father and I were being followed by a white undercover cop on the way home. We pulled to the slow lane and he eventually passed us...phew. Another black under cover cop pulled over a white Impreza 2.5RS wagon right beside me. We weren't going fast as the street light just turned green. From what I read on a Subaru forum, that same guy got $600 worth of tickets for mods. DAYAM!! Poor guy...

It's still a G thang!!

Old 10-06-2004, 12:13 PM

hey Rumble,

Whose G35driver.com sticker is that? I've never seen one like that before...

Al

Old 10-06-2004, 12:16 PM

So we planned it, and we did it!!

The 2004 C7 Interclub Fall Tour was a massive success and only because of the participation, co-operation, and patience of all of your groups, and your respective members. On Sunday October 3, just this past weekend, C7 was host to *544 cars* that appeared, and *nearly 1000 people* that attended this annual C7 Signature event in Hockley Village, at the Hockley Village Store.

In addition to the great appreciation we have for your collective support, we must make mention of some very important partners in helping to make this day possible.

Toronto based web design & graphic guru's , DHWD.ca & Fluidequilibrium.ca were commssioned to create & design the mini-website for C7 Performance. With some basic guildines about our expectations, and what we needed the site to accomplish they were quick to bring together a simple, fast, and practical application to suit our needs. We have had the opportunity to work with Darryl & Adam from these groups before, and we want to express our sincere thanks and appreciation for their dedication, and continued support of C7, and the community at large. For more information please visit www.dhwd.ca, and www.fluidequilibrium.ca.

To the folks at MADD Canada, many thanks for your ability to assemble & deploy a team of willing and smiling participants to the Fall Tour's event location to help build exposure for the important work you do. Special thanks to Helen Sherard from the local Dufferin Region, and Alana Scott, and her team at the National office for their assistance in bringing together a MADD presence at the event. We look forward to future opportunties to assist when & where possible with your awareness, educational, and promotional campaigns.

To the management & staff at the Hockley Village Store, many thanks for your continued support in welcoming so many of us from the city to your village, and opening up your private grounds to our event. Without your help & generosity this event simply wouldn't be possible. We were happy to be able to assist in offsetting costs this year, and we trust with our record appearance that this event was a success for you too! We look forward to working closely with you next year in anticipation of greater attendance, and exporing the possibiltieis for managing the needs of this additional capacity crowd!! Thanks Ian Wookey & the gang!! Thanks to your kids, their friends for helping to feed us with chips & POp!! You have quite the entrepreneurs there

And ofcourse, last but not least in any way..thanks to the countless hours, days, and weeks of support we received from the crew here @ C7 in helping to organize the event. With your support and dedication we were able to move forward this year in a monumental way...and rise to the challenge of delivering one very special day for so many people.!! Also personal thanks to the wives, girlfriends, and better halves that helped to support us and our goals this year..you all know who you are, and we truly appreciate your ongoing, and unwavering support over the years

I truly believe we accomplished what we set out to do this year - especially in helping to bring the community together - just for a day - to mix, mingle, talk and check out each other's rides...we have heard lots of great suggestions last year, and we tried our best to work towards this years event keeping those in mind..so we open the floor to you again!!

Please encourage your group to provide honest, and constructive feedback about the event - any feedback is great - and have them send it directly to falltour@c7performance.com. In addition to the feedback..don't forget that we are still collecting photo's for the "Best Photo" contest. There have already been over 500 photo's submitted, and we'll be announcing the winning photo as soon as we can, along with a prize *(yet to be determined)* - last years prize was $80 is Sunoco Gift Certificates !!

Upload Pics here: <http://www.vignando.com/upload.asp>
View our Pics here: <http://www.vignando.com/gallery/view...-2004-FallTour>

In closing, and on behalf of the management team here at C7, and all our members, please accept our sincere thanks for participating in this inter-club event, and making this the best ever!! Thanks to you, I've had the privelage of receiving feedback from MADD including praises for how friendly, nice, and professional everyone behaved on the private grounds. I wanted to share that with all of you, recognizing that your efforts to maintain your groups excitement, even under the temptations of a winding & twisty road, or a beautiful sunny day and the anticipation of a party was looming the whole time, everyone stepped up and showed that we were truly sincere about our intent that day - just to come out for leisure & enjoyment and taking in some of the delights fall has to offer.

Looking forward to hearing your stories and your feedback - send your stories & suggestions to falltour@c7performance.com. Please feel free to share your stories with us live and oline on C7 @ http://forums.c7performance.com/view...t=8993&start=0

Best wishes for a safe, happy, and festive Thanksgiving weekend, and drive safe!

Prafull Koli
Corporate & Community Relations
Executive Management Team
C7 Performance
email: falltour@c7performance.com

G35 Coupe 6MT Brilliant Silver
Tinted Windows
7 -Wire Hyper Ground System
Hyper Voltage System
Aluminum Pedals
Complete Front-end Clear Bra

Old 10-06-2004, 09:44 PM

kamikazeiG35 > That is the sticker that first came out for this site. That sticker is on my car. I like it a lot.

It's still a G thang!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C7 Fall Tour - Pictures