Canada Serving Canada.

Now Im P!$$**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2011 | 12:01 PM
|
Now Im P!$$**

I have been trying to order Spalsh Guards from the local dealership without any luck because they dont have stock or cant order them..I talked with 2 dealership in Vancouver. One can only get the front ones ( $98 ) with a 2 week wait from Japan, and the other didnt have any stock numbers to use at all...BUT!!!!! If they could get them id be looking at $ 200 a set...

Last Friday i got my order from our friend Rick @ OC Infiniti...Both sets for $ 170 shipped to me.......Now why im bent!!!!!!! Both gaurds say -MADE IN CANADA What is the deal here? Am i being unreasonable? You tell me.

Old 05-28-2011 | 12:46 PM
^^LOL! Canada dealerships always call me for accessory items, I guess they can't get them up there for some reason? I never noticed that they were made in Canada though?

Hope the ones you got from me work out for you

Old 05-28-2011 | 01:34 PM
|
Thanks Rick...Im hoping my friend can get me in the shop next week to paint the rears and do the install. Ill keep you informed...Thanks again!

Old 05-28-2011 | 04:49 PM
Eno
Hmmm. I'm looking for similar items and that sounds like a great price! I want to believe the stealer up in bc simply mistook what you wanted with something jdm or whatever. Somehow- me thinks they just didn't want to do it for you so made it unattractive.

Kudos to Rick though. I have no doubt that's a pending upgrade.

Old 05-28-2011 | 04:54 PM
The painted ones are really hard to find. I ended up paying around 165 for mine but the fronts were missing the mounting hardware and I kept getting the wrong hardware as replacements... I just ended up making my own. That isn't a bad price if you got everything.

Old 05-28-2011 | 09:26 PM
Dude I'll trade problems with you any day. I'm unemployed and my Tenants are moving out leaving me a house that needs a complete Renovation.
Probably gonna cost me 7 Grand.

Old 05-28-2011 | 11:01 PM
^ sorry to thread jack... but... Roy, aren't you supposed to collect rent one month in advance to cover things like these?

Old 05-29-2011 | 12:03 AM
Eno
One months rent does not 7000 dollars cover.

Not to perpetuate your thread-jack but yeah... What he's going through is the dark side of renting. I have two places rented out now and have been pretty lucky with the tenants overall. Only nipped once- by douches that one tenant sublet out to. Argh.

My suggestion is to call it a renovation and write it off as a business expense. Unless you haven't been claiming it- in which case I'm a bit less sympathetic.

Anyway. As for the splash guards- yes please!

Old 05-29-2011 | 11:08 PM
I am looking into splash guards for the rear as well. Where is the best place to order them from? I may buy a lip as well just to have them painted at the same time.

Please let me know!

Old 05-30-2011 | 12:32 AM
|
Contact Rick @ Oc Infiniti. He used to be at Riverside Infiniti. http://www.ocinfiniti.com/parts/parts_department.html

Old 05-30-2011 | 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by davidxu
^ sorry to thread jack... but... Roy, aren't you supposed to collect rent one month in advance to cover things like these?
Originally Posted by ITNKICN
One months rent does not 7000 dollars cover.

Not to perpetuate your thread-jack but yeah... What he's going through is the dark side of renting. I have two places rented out now and have been pretty lucky with the tenants overall. Only nipped once- by douches that one tenant sublet out to. Argh.

My suggestion is to call it a renovation and write it off as a business expense. Unless you haven't been claiming it- in which case I'm a bit less sympathetic.

Anyway. As for the splash guards- yes please!
Yes sorry for thread jack, David Yes that's what its for and they are moving out June 1st rather than 31st so I have it....but that's only $1150.

ITNKICN, yes I write everything off from my rental. there is about $1000. in damages the rest is just worn out, I guess 6 years of not taking care of a house will do that...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.