Canada Serving Canada.

Looking for reliable service in Edmonton...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-15-2014, 06:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for reliable service in Edmonton...

Hi there, I recently bought a 07 g35x, and love the car, i got an oil/filter change at GO Infiniti.......they put together an estimate for fluid flushes (Automatic trans, power steering, rad, and both diffs).......rather than pay the huge dealer fee...is there a place you recommend on S side of Edmonton, thanks

Dave

Old 10-06-2015, 12:16 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Daves G
Hi there, I recently bought a 07 g35x, and love the car, i got an oil/filter change at GO Infiniti.......they put together an estimate for fluid flushes (Automatic trans, power steering, rad, and both diffs).......rather than pay the huge dealer fee...is there a place you recommend on S side of Edmonton, thanks

Dave
I know this is old. But I use a garage called Romaine D'Hont Services. They are between gateway and Calgary trail at about 60th Ave. Brian is the owner. Very, very good service and competent. They do lots of Infiniti and Honda work, as well as other domestic cars. I take my wife's Honda Pilot to him because he has a certified Honda mechanic on staff. He worked at a dealership for years and now he's at Brian's place.
I took my sons G35 to him multiple times to diagnose that goddamn airbag light and a few other things. He's so reasonable with pricing you'd be crazy not to go there.

Last edited by Semis57; 10-06-2015 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Spelling