Canada Serving Canada.

Filing a complaint to Infiniti Canada.....who?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2002, 01:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Filing a complaint to Infiniti Canada.....who?

I want to file a complaint to Infiniti Canada regarding a really bad experience that I am having with a local dealership. Does anyone know of a particular person, phone number, or e-mail that I can file my complaint to and ensure that something will be done?

Old 11-15-2002, 02:38 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Re: Filing a complaint to Infiniti Canada.....who?

Well, I tried to do the same thing, except my complaints/suggestions are against Infiniti itself with regard to their warranty policy and accessory availabilities. I tried calling the number provided by the "Contact Us" section in the Infiniti Canada's website, and the people answering the call never had any answers to my questions, yet they kept on telling me that talking to them was as far as I could go. If you find out any other ways to communicate with Infiniti and have your concerns addressed, please let me know.

Thanks.

G35: Black with Willow/Canadian Premium Package.
Z3: Silver with Red leather interior.

Old 11-15-2002, 03:01 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I've talked to them too , in Mississauga , and to now avail. The number I used was: 800-361-4792 and was connected to customer service. Gave up at the time, wasn't important but if it were I'd contact NNA in Gardena Cal. The customer service # there is 800-662-6200 . See where and who they suggest. I've talked to them at times and they seem ok
Freezin.. Do you want to share any details yet, and where are you?
Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.
Gsedanman- Garnet Fire Sedan(did I tell you I like Zaino?)

Old 11-15-2002, 03:16 PM

Thanks for the replies guys.

I had also tried the 1-800 number posted on Infiniti.ca and filed a complaint, but didn't get much help and felt that my concerns were not being addressed. I don't want to mention which dealership it was or name any names as I am giving the dealership one more chance to rectify the situation. I am not a G35 owner, but am planning on purchasing a G35 coupe in the spring. For the time being I purchased another Infiniti vehicle to pass the winter. I live in the GTA. If the dealership does not fix the problem to my satisfaction, you can all be assured that I will be fully disclosing my experience with this dealership on any forum that will listen, as well as finding the proper channels to express my displeasure with the dealer to Infiniti.

Old 11-16-2002, 01:24 AM

Wouldn't it be in the best interest for the people who will be making their purchase on a G35, to know which dealership it is? So that they could avoid the same service you recieved or what not, which got you so angry?