Canada Serving Canada.

sightings of other g's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2003, 03:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sightings of other g's

Of course we all see sedans... (no offence to sedans in anyway, their beautiful)

but I'm talkin coupes

I saw a dude in a silver one the other night on ave road ... we pulled along side of each other and gave the thumbs up with a big smile ...
and then he turned off and I could hear the exhaust at least 500meters away...sounded wicked

and I saw this other guy on Yonge street downtown ..in a Silverstone auto .... at the lights we sat there ... and we sorta gave a nod ....I woulda raced but my baby is too new to beat on yet.... we still gettin to know each other

I saw a nice lookin girl in one when I was walkin on bloor at the lights and gave her the thumbs up in a silver auto... she smiled and let out sweet exhaust sound

just wondering if you's on this board?
or some other sightings ... reactions etc

Old 05-18-2003, 09:06 AM
Re: sightings of other g's

I've lost count of how many Coupes I've seen in Waterloo now.. we must have the highest number per capita :P

2 Silverstone M6s - one from Guelph, one from Mississauga. A red one, black "Floaty", black with a custom plate I can't remember.. starts with "S", a silver.. just haven't seen a CB one yet!

Also parked next to a silver 350Z the other day.. wow, the coupe is HUGE next to it.

Old 05-18-2003, 11:28 AM

Now I think the coupe is not that rare on the street. I usually saw 1-2 coupe a day.

The one I saw the most is "ALTAG35", a base G35 coupe with navi. And the funny thing is, I haven't seen it in Alta even I went there 3 times to service my car. But I usually spotted it near Bayview/Hwy 7 area and in front of some Chinese restaurants......no wonder why I don't have a coupe to test drive while I was price shopping in Alta [img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Yeterday, I've saw a black coupe on 404. Weboth gave other a thumb up. And make me regret why I didn't get a black car. Black is so sweet~

But so far I haven't seen any lady driving a coupe....[img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Old 05-18-2003, 04:03 PM

In Barrie we have 3 coupes

Mine Silverstone 5AT
Silverstone 6MT
Brilliant silver 5AT

<font color=blue>[b]G35c DG/leather 5AT 18"wheels Tint.... The car in your mirror will fade quickly

Old 05-18-2003, 05:15 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

There's about 4 or 5 Coupes now in Cambridge. 3 Silverstone, 1Desert Platinum, 1Black.

<font color=green>GSM</font color=green>

Old 05-19-2003, 12:57 AM

i just saw a Diamond Graphite G with a debadged rear and spoiler at the Seattle pike place Market today 05/18/2003. The rear was bear except for the infiniti logo. It looks tight! Personally, I like to live the standard badging on the rear alone myself. But the G looks good no matter what you take off from it.

G35C 6MT/Ivory Pearl/Graphite/Premium/Nav/Aero

Old 05-19-2003, 10:03 AM
Location: Metropolitan South Farmington, not too far from the supercity we all know as Wilmot, NS

Thus far I've not seen any coupe's here in Kingston, On, yet. Since the nearest Infiniti dealers are in TO and Ottawa, people around here are more apt to opt for 3yr/60mos, no back seat, spartan interior, no sunroof, no wheel audio controls, poorer audio, no auto w/VDC... that is to say, they opt for a Z. And that suits me just fine- I haven't yet seen myself coming the other way. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have a Z in the driveway too- it's already a cult classic with a lot of aftermarket support and fervour, but if you can only have one....BTW I thank my wonderful wife (who is a superb driver herself) for helping to tip the scales in favour of my G, since I too was leaning the other way. But now that I've had the car for 3 mos and 6K km, I'm SOOOO glad I chose the G Coupe. Biggest problem is struggling to decide whether or not to listen to the stereo or listening to the music from under the hood and from the pipes. Normally I choose the latter ;o). Oh yeah, other problem- saving for my next set of tires )

DB

Old 05-19-2003, 03:18 PM

Just wondering, how many girls driving a G35 Coupe? Seems there are lots of girls in G35 Coupe forum....But how come I didn't spot any on the street until this afternoon? [img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Spotted a young lady driving a SilverStone G35 Coupe in Times Square(Leslie/Hwy 7) this afternoon....Nice ride~

Old 05-19-2003, 11:23 PM

hey thats my sister....... wait.........the car was with me all day.....oppps. she likes to drive the coupe every now and then. i love it when i see nice women driving nice cars (except my sis of course)

03 G35 coupe SS (GD) 6spd everything but navi
02 QX4 pearl white
00 528 Silver on black

Old 05-20-2003, 01:55 AM

Hey guys, I knew that I spotted a silver auto G just the street outside my house, dunno whether he saw me with my silverstone passed by couple times, and the first time I saw that I was gonna write down a note with this forum address on it see whether he knows, but just missed that and the other day I think I can confirm that this coupe DOES belongs to that house, so should I try dropping by for the note next time??

[b][i]G35cp-5AT+PerformPk+Silverstone/graphite+AllTinted
See me? Light twice, honk once then smile

Old 05-20-2003, 11:33 AM

AHAHAHAHAHHA

DUDE THAT WAS ME .... I GOT OFF AT STEELES .

HHEHEHE

you were goin around 110k and since at that time I had 1000 k on mine ... I was a little hesitant to go over 120 to catch....

your so fast bro !! [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I regret not getting the white !!

heheh

what a small world !

Later G

Old 05-20-2003, 12:32 PM

Nobody ever waves or gives me the thumbs up when I see another G35. [img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img] I'm the one usually doing that.

Someone please wave back!! haha!! I'm a Chinese dude in a lowered/sprayed Desert Plat. sedan.

It's still a G thang!!

Old 05-20-2003, 01:54 PM
Administrator
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

When you're in Edmonton this summer, I'll make sure and wave![img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

<font color=green>GG</font color=green>

Old 05-20-2003, 03:37 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thought they were only talking about coupes...

In any case, if you are in GTA, I am 99.9% sure that I am the only one here with the turn signaling side mirrors PUUUUUUUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........it's gotta be the best highly visible OEM mod for the money IMHO, even though the blinkers are functionally useless:P

G35: Black with Willow/Canadian Premium Package.
Z3: Silver with Red leather interior.

Old 05-20-2003, 05:45 PM

oops We have another g35c in Barrie

Blk on Blk 6mt

thx for the PM amay

<font color=blue>[b]G35c DG/leather 5AT 18"wheels Tint.... The car in your mirror will fade quickly

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: sightings of other g's