Canada Serving Canada.

Two Days Left!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2005 | 07:25 AM
|
Traveling Administrator
Two Days Left!!

Well, it's down to two days before I head south to Mexico for my wedding. The next two days can not go by quick enough! Saturday's forecast for when I get there is sunny and 38C....gotta love that! All 27 of us are going are certainly going to have a great time.

I will be sure post some pics when I get back and I will definitely have a few Coronas for you guys!

Deane, I am flying out of Halifax so if you happen to be driving by at around 4:00pm on Saturday, drop into the airport for a coffee.

Old 04-07-2005 | 08:01 AM
Rated M
Premier Member
Originally Posted by canuck
Well, it's down to two days before I head south to Mexico for my wedding. The next two days can not go by quick enough! Saturday's forecast for when I get there is sunny and 38C....gotta love that! All 27 of us are going are certainly going to have a great time.

I will be sure post some pics when I get back and I will definitely have a few Coronas for you guys!

Deane, I am flying out of Halifax so if you happen to be driving by at around 4:00pm on Saturday, drop into the airport for a coffee.

Shane, I can likely plan that. The ariport is only just over 15 minutes from me. You'll have to give me an identifier so I can find you unless you'll be watching at departures for the red G! I only drive it in good weather though so hopefully the sun is shining.

Have you seen the post we made for your send off?

Old 04-07-2005 | 08:21 AM
|
Traveling Administrator
Originally Posted by RBull
Shane, I can likely plan that. The ariport is only just over 15 minutes from me. You'll have to give me an identifier so I can find you unless you'll be watching at departures for the red G! I only drive it in good weather though so hopefully the sun is shining.

Have you seen the post we made for your send off?

Hahaha.....I never noticed the send off thread you started....thanks Deane. My flight leaves at 6:15, but am planning on getting to the airport around 4:00 or so. It won't be hard to spot your shiny red G, so I could keep an eye out for it. I could also send you a pic so at least you know what I look like.

Old 04-07-2005 | 08:55 AM
Rated M
Premier Member
Originally Posted by canuck
Hahaha.....I never noticed the send off thread you started....thanks Deane. My flight leaves at 6:15, but am planning on getting to the airport around 4:00 or so. It won't be hard to spot your shiny red G, so I could keep an eye out for it. I could also send you a pic so at least you know what I look like.
okay
pm me with a pic if you can and I'll reply.