Canada Serving Canada.

The HKS is on!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2006 | 12:59 PM
|
The HKS is on!!!

Holy cow!

So, I got the exhuast delivered yesterday and had it installed this morning. I just couldn't wait. I still can't get over how big the titanium tips are. They fit over the stock tips with room to spare - I think they're 12cm in diameter.

So went and picked up the car, took a quick look, and all I thought was 'sweeeeeeeet'

Fired her up. Sounds good. nice and deep.

Then as I was driving home, i felt it out. Holy Cow!! What a freaking beast! This exhaust has to be heard in person to be appreciated. None of online audios do it justice. When you're cruising its nice and then when you stomp on it, BAM!!!!

Very, very happy.

I only had it out for about 5 minutes for the drive home, but I have to go back out and see how it feels on the low end. I think I might have already noticed a bit of low end loss.

It will be better once I get off these winters. I feel like I'm driving on pillows or something.

Old 02-23-2006 | 01:08 PM
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni
Sounds like a winner, bro. Can't wait to hook and give it a listen.....

Enjoy,
Colin

Old 02-23-2006 | 02:25 PM
Congrat bro, if i got the coupe, i will definetly drop that in!! When you look at the design of that thing, i think is really a piece of art!!!

Old 02-23-2006 | 02:57 PM
good job...... how much did you get it for?

Old 02-23-2006 | 03:46 PM
Cool, I may get the same too! Where did you order from?

You lose low-end with this exhaust? What's the reason behind that?

Originally Posted by eledin
Holy cow!

So, I got the exhuast delivered yesterday and had it installed this morning. I just couldn't wait. I still can't get over how big the titanium tips are. They fit over the stock tips with room to spare - I think they're 12cm in diameter.

So went and picked up the car, took a quick look, and all I thought was 'sweeeeeeeet'

Fired her up. Sounds good. nice and deep.

Then as I was driving home, i felt it out. Holy Cow!! What a freaking beast! This exhaust has to be heard in person to be appreciated. None of online audios do it justice. When you're cruising its nice and then when you stomp on it, BAM!!!!

Very, very happy.

I only had it out for about 5 minutes for the drive home, but I have to go back out and see how it feels on the low end. I think I might have already noticed a bit of low end loss.

It will be better once I get off these winters. I feel like I'm driving on pillows or something.