Canada Serving Canada.

Mobile-Detailing in the GTA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 11:44 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Hey! Ya I've been thinking about this for sure. I think I am going to do some sort of winter prep package. Of course if you guys need anything done before then let me know (compounding, etc...), I'm still pretty open for September and the weather has been good. G35driver members always get a discount.

When do you guys normally start preparing your cars for winter, end of October-ish?

Old 08-18-2009, 11:45 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Originally Posted by GeeNez
Kevin thanks for detailing my car last Monday....awesome job. I couldn't brng myself to drive it for a few days since the detail. I wanted her to stay clean for as long as possible but then I missed the thrill of driving the G.
It was a pleasure, thanks for being so accommodating. How's it holding up, easy to wash, eh?

Tell your neighbor I want at that Corvette.

Old 08-19-2009, 09:10 AM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Thanks for the great job on our newest addition to our driveway Kevin. The CR-V looked great. You really made the Green Tea pop. N was very impressed as was Marco when he put the clear bra on. Marco is always impressed by your work. As always, it was great to watch you work and be regaled by your stories. The downside is that now N wants me to wash the V as well. Next time ... can you say Roti and Red Stripe?
BTW guys, if you want a clear bra at a good price you should hit Marco up. He comes to you and does the deed in your garage. He custom cut pieces for my mirrors as he didn't like the coverage on the kit ones.

Old 08-19-2009, 04:06 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Picus
Hey! Ya I've been thinking about this for sure. I think I am going to do some sort of winter prep package. Of course if you guys need anything done before then let me know (compounding, etc...), I'm still pretty open for September and the weather has been good. G35driver members always get a discount.

When do you guys normally start preparing your cars for winter, end of October-ish?
Hi Kevin,

I was thinking the earliest possible, i dont know how will the others prefer but I was thinking September , since scratches are too visible nowadays(i have a friend really interested if price is right ivory pearl CLS 63 amg) but you are the boss, so let us know the package and details (price, what it includes, and time) , then we can build up a group list for people who are interested.

Old 08-19-2009, 10:12 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Originally Posted by whatacar
Thanks for the great job on our newest addition to our driveway Kevin. The CR-V looked great. You really made the Green Tea pop. N was very impressed as was Marco when he put the clear bra on. Marco is always impressed by your work. As always, it was great to watch you work and be regaled by your stories. The downside is that now N wants me to wash the V as well. Next time ... can you say Roti and Red Stripe?
BTW guys, if you want a clear bra at a good price you should hit Marco up. He comes to you and does the deed in your garage. He custom cut pieces for my mirrors as he didn't like the coverage on the kit ones.
Marco and I did another job today. Of course he is impressed! He owes me.

Red Stripe and Roti....sounds good. Really good!

Originally Posted by musti82
Hi Kevin,

I was thinking the earliest possible, i dont know how will the others prefer but I was thinking September , since scratches are too visible nowadays(i have a friend really interested if price is right ivory pearl CLS 63 amg) but you are the boss, so let us know the package and details (price, what it includes, and time) , then we can build up a group list for people who are interested.
Hey hey. I don't know if the pre-winter package will really include scratch/swirl removal, it's more of a pre-winter "protect the crap out of your car" kind of deal. How's your car looking, lots of swirls or not too bad? Let me know, we will work something out.

Kev

Old 08-19-2009, 10:27 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Hi Kevin, as far as my swirls, a bit )
when u saw mine in the detailing meet u said it was ok for a 2003, and i have no idea the owner before me had detailed it. i got the car last year on may.mine is grey so swirls are not that visible but it does exist )

Old 08-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Oh right, I remember now. Alright ya. Let me PM ya tomorrow.

Old 10-19-2009, 09:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Kevin,

It's been awhile

Are you still around and still giving winter prep packages?
I sent you a PM. Please let me know.

Old 10-19-2009, 09:34 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
^ In case Kevin doesn't see your post, you can email or call him. His contact info is at the bottom of his website.

http://www.gtaindetail.com/

Old 10-19-2009, 09:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
^ In case Kevin doesn't see your post, you can email or call him. His contact info is at the bottom of his website.

http://www.gtaindetail.com/

Thanks for the heads up

I already sent him a PM on the forum, sent a request via online booking on his web site and left a voice message on his phone.

He must be really busy right now as I assume everyone is rushing before the winter.

Hopefully he gets my messages.

Thanks again for letting me know.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Staff ALUMNI
You know, I still get a hit a day on my site from this thread. Amazing.

HOW THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS!? I miss you all.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:32 PM
Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
Hey pm me how much for a full detail, I got alot of swirls and scratches I need to get off.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:34 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Hey Kevin nice to hear from you.
Hope all is going well.

Old 07-26-2010, 10:59 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Good to see that you haven't forgotten about us Kev!!! Hope all is well with u.

Old 07-28-2010, 08:05 PM
Staff ALUMNI
All is well guys, thanks! Trying to keep busy; wife and pets are good, what else can I ask for? How've you guys been? Cars treating you well?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mobile-Detailing in the GTA