Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Another Freshly Zainoed G!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 08:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NonAme
what model is it?

i dont know why people debages the model indicating letters.
the infiniti letters i understand
but don't you guys want to show off that "S" or "X"?
That Zaino is so expensive, they don't want to lose any in the crevices!!

Old 02-19-2007, 08:50 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
thank's guy's! it was well worth the work!

@Hikos G ...whut up Hikos, yea I picked up the Zaino Locally. I got the Car show Kit for like $124. So it's not too bad, don't half to pay for shipping! And it's Very easy to use, just like regular Wax, all u gotta do is mix 2 things and then Wax! if u need Help let me know! I picked it up right across the street from my working place. the place is called "Hawaii Truck Concepts" it's In waipio right across from Kuroda Autobody. they have all kinds of Micofiber towels there too, which I also picked up a couple of those. if u need thier # let me know I can give it to u.

@NonAme

what model is it?

i dont know why people debages the model indicating letters.
the infiniti letters i understand
but don't you guys want to show off that "S" or "X"?

Well I took off all the Letters and Numbers to keep it clean looking, and to keep peeps guessing on what kine car it is! so I guess it works since u asked! hehe

Old 02-19-2007, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by 808MIKE

Damn ....You can even see the reflection of the flower petal on the bottom of the front bumper...I'm amazed what Zaino can do

Old 02-20-2007, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by 808MIKE
thank's guy's! it was well worth the work!

@Hikos G ...whut up Hikos, yea I picked up the Zaino Locally. I got the Car show Kit for like $124. So it's not too bad, don't half to pay for shipping! And it's Very easy to use, just like regular Wax, all u gotta do is mix 2 things and then Wax! if u need Help let me know! I picked it up right across the street from my working place. the place is called "Hawaii Truck Concepts" it's In waipio right across from Kuroda Autobody. they have all kinds of Micofiber towels there too, which I also picked up a couple of those. if u need thier # let me know I can give it to u.
Thanks for the info Mike! Definitely something I gotta look into. Its been mentioned here uku-billiion times so must be an outstanding product. Does this kit you got come with like a surface prep cleaner/polish to get rid of swirls/light scratches before sealing it with the final coat? I read something about having to wash the car with dishwashing soap and that kinda freaked me out.

Looks about as shiny and 'deep' as a regular wash and wax job but whats your opinion on how it looks/feels compared to more 'conventional' products?

PM me the number and maybe I can go check those guys out. Thanks!

Old 02-20-2007, 01:43 AM
Originally Posted by Hikos_G
Thanks for the info Mike! Definitely something I gotta look into. Its been mentioned here uku-billiion times so must be an outstanding product. Does this kit you got come with like a surface prep cleaner/polish to get rid of swirls/light scratches before sealing it with the final coat? I read something about having to wash the car with dishwashing soap and that kinda freaked me out.

Looks about as shiny and 'deep' as a regular wash and wax job but whats your opinion on how it looks/feels compared to more 'conventional' products?

PM me the number and maybe I can go check those guys out. Thanks!
Hey man. yea the Kit comes with everything you need to get the car ready for this product! It comes with a polish that try's to hide Light Swirls and Fine Scratches. But I would figure our cars is new and would not have to use that part of Zaino, I did not at least. But since yours is Black, maybe u can put the polish that hides the scratchces first, then do the clear coat polish after. thats what i did to my black Honda and it did not take all the marks out, but made it shine like never before!! Check out thier website here is you did not do already.. http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc

and I would say the smoothness is about the same as regular polishes, but this product gives a richer deeper shine, and the more u put on, more shiny it gets!! And don't worry about using dishwashin soap, u have to use that to get all the old wax off, and to prepare the paint for the Zaino polish, trust me it's SAFE! just make sure u do it in a shaded area, especially since your G is Black! I'll PM you the #

Old 02-20-2007, 06:41 AM
Thanks for the info Mike! Will check these guys out and maybe even swing by to check out your awesome Zaino job in person while I'm down there!

Old 02-20-2007, 07:54 AM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Does this kit you got come with like a surface prep cleaner/polish to get rid of swirls/light scratches before sealing it with the final coat?
Hikos, the kit that Mike got comes with Z5, which is a sealant that attempts to "hide" swirl marks and light scratches. You would put a coat of Z5 on before you put Z2 on, which is Zaino's final stage sealant.

Just keep in mind that Z5 won't remove swirl marks and light scrates, it merely attempts to hide them. It's a great product.

Old 02-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the info Mike! Will check these guys out and maybe even swing by to check out your awesome Zaino job in person while I'm down there!
Cool man! But I don't drive my G to work too much, but maybe the day you go I may bring it to work. It's the Luck of the draw, LOL, I drive my Stang to work mostly. We gotta meet up sometime along with NE-R 02

Old 02-20-2007, 10:37 PM
zaino hmm i gotta get some. wonder how itll turn out on my BO

Old 02-20-2007, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by NE-R 02
Damn ....You can even see the reflection of the flower petal on the bottom of the front bumper...I'm amazed what Zaino can do
Did you pick up your Zaino from Art in Aiea? He's the only guy that I know of that sells it locally...

Old 02-20-2007, 11:09 PM
Nice job Mike. Looks fantastic. Did you use all the products that came in your kit? I just ordered the Z-CS and Z-AIO. I hope my x comes out as glossy as yours.

Old 02-20-2007, 11:17 PM

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by robinchen
Dunno, but it's gonna turn out pretty good on the car! I think you should try it.

Last edited by terrycs; 02-20-2007 at 11:21 PM.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:18 PM
N50
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by robinchen
Extremely good! If you think 808Mike's Blue Slate looks like a mirror, just wait. Oh, and if you do decide to zaino the car, do post some pics.

Old 02-20-2007, 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by perry05G35
Did you pick up your Zaino from Art in Aiea? He's the only guy that I know of that sells it locally...
Hey Perry, No i did not pick it up in aiea. I picked up up in Waipio, there is a guy there that is a one of the Zaino Distributors here, they are called "Hawaii Truck Concepts" they have pretty much all the Zaino products plus Micro-fiber towels.

@byebyebmw >>> yea i Used some of thier Producs, But have yet to use thier Leather conditioner and Tire Dressing. Will try thos out later this week.

@robinchen ...> I think your BO will look Awesome Zainoed! I did it to my black Accord, and the Black shines like it is WET! You should try it, you will definately Will not be Dissapointed with the Results!

Old 02-21-2007, 01:54 AM
Hmmm Mike are their prices the same as the zaino website prices because the guy in Aiea charges the same as the website which are pretty reasonable the only problem I have with him is I have to go to his house to pick the zaino up which is a little on the odd side...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another Freshly Zainoed G!