Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Turning 21 not soo Great for my G atleast.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 07:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turning 21 not soo Great for my G atleast.

Well this weekend was a blast...But no so great for the G.. Friday night I got F'd up.. my cousin drove my car home....lets just say the ride wasn't pleasant and i threw up in the passenger Seat..We cleaned everything but there is still a smell is there any thing i can do to get rid of that....Thanks......

Old 05-04-2008, 07:43 PM
well... you've got no one else to blame except yourself...

Old 05-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Received 162 Likes on 132 Posts
Are you hoping for sympathy or ridicule for driving drunk. Most of us have families and they might be driving on the same road as a dumb a$$ drunk like you. Next time call a cab.

Edit: Oops, my bad.

Last edited by 5150DS; 05-04-2008 at 08:57 PM.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:19 PM
brb getting cut
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 5150DS
Are you hoping for sympathy or ridicule for driving drunk. Most of us have families and they might be driving on the same road as a dumb a$$ drunk like you. Next time call a cab.
did you even read the fvcking post dude? he said his COUSIN DROVE his car and he threw up in the PASSENGER seat.

reading comprehension FTL

Old 05-04-2008, 08:23 PM
English dude, English
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by eyecon7
Well this weekend was a blast...But no so great for the G.. Friday night I got F'd up.. my cousin drove my car home....lets just say the ride wasn't pleasant and i threw up in the passenger Seat..We cleaned everything but there is still a smell is there any thing i can do to get rid of that....Thanks......
I know that turning 21 is special to a lot of people. Just don't get in a habit of getting drunk and I'm sure that you won't have that problem again.

Leather seats right? Perforations in the leather right? Most likely some of your stomach acid is under that leather. You might need to take the seat out and take the leather skins off and clean the inside of the seat.

Good luck and be safe.

Thanks is in order for you and your cousin for at least having him drive for you.

Old 05-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Received 222 Likes on 155 Posts
Barf out the window next time You can always hose the car off when you get home.

Old 05-04-2008, 08:27 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hmmmm he wasnt driving....... DEH DEH DEH!!!

Old 05-04-2008, 08:35 PM
****defected****

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
just in time for summer wooohooo!!!!!

Old 05-04-2008, 09:26 PM

lol what i never drive Drunk i always have a DD..wow.... Yes perforated..Yes stomach acid under the Seat....If you Drink and dont have a driver thats your fault.....i plan ahead...not so much for drinking your a$$ off thou..... i just need to do somthing about the Smell....

Old 05-04-2008, 09:55 PM

wow way to fail my friend..read before u post...and i was the driver btw that took my cousin safely home that night

Old 05-04-2008, 10:27 PM
do NOT, do NOT barf out windows. physics will teach you some lessons, wind comes IN the car, not blowing out, so sprays of liquid (such as puke) will COME back IN the car, and you will STILL have the puke smell and it will be on your seats, your dash, your ceiling, your front, side and rear windows - everywhere.

puke on the rubber floor mat - - - or be like me (now) and keep a trash bag in your glove box

talking from an experience (3 yrs ago) while i was driving and my then G/F was puking out the window of my 1 month old 1.8T.

goodnight!

Old 05-04-2008, 10:37 PM
congrats on the 21st...still remeber mine (not too long ago) just remeber to be safe and always have a dd...ive seen too many ppl hurt/killed at work from drunk driving. glad to see that YOU at least made it home safe. wish i could give you some advice about the smell but im as much of a noob with car care as anyone....maybe some pine trees hanging from the mirror

anthony

Old 05-04-2008, 10:45 PM
happy 21 but never puke in the car or out the window.pull over quick..a po-lice won't trip aslong as the driver isn't drunk..happend to me and the cop just started lol. he didn't mind as long as your kewl when they see u and not lying there all faded....on the smell thats a hard one maybe some febreze?j/k

Old 05-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Sorry to hear that dude but sounds like you had fun. Take the car to a detailer and see what they can do for you. I carry a plastic bag in mine for my 2 yr old son and other guests.

Old 05-04-2008, 10:54 PM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
new seat. seriously. lock this biitch up. nothing to see, read or discuss here.

You've just described a disgusting con of buying pre-owned cars.

dude, that is siick....no matter what you do, you're not getting that smell out of there.....

just wait till it gets real hot and the heat bakes that barf smell right out........mmmm, what is that? Oh, that's my new barfoscent deodorizer.

**viewer beware**

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Turning 21 not soo Great for my G atleast.