Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Automotive Intellect Design - WOW!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 03:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Automotive Intellect Design - WOW!

I posted this in the NorthEast section as well:

If anyone out the in the NorthEast has a buttload of cash, these guys are AMAZING! I went to look at their facilities after a co-worker told me about the work they were doing on his H2. It was like going to a top of the line spa for cars.

The bays were immaculate. I saw a Ferrari, my friends H2, two trucks, an Escalade, 2 Mercs, and (drum roll please) a completely stripped Skyline! They had removed EVERYTHING from the inside, and only replaced the headliner (custom red and black suede) and started to Dynomat the interior. Strangely, it was still right-side drive, and the guy I spoke with said you just need to obtain a federal sticker to be able to drive it in the States (which it had). They were going to re-di the entire dash, and I saw it sitting on a workbench.

As i said before, the whole place was incredibly clean and professional looking. In the back were two Bentleys and Maria Carry's limo (the one with the 42" plasma screen). Wow.

Anyway, I'm going to bring my car in to them with a budget for some work to see what I can get. I think they will be out of my league, as they charge $125/hr for installs and work, but it is TOP OF THE LINE craftmanship, so i may bite the bullet. We'll see.

You can see them at www.aidesign.com

Incredible. i think anyone that gets their car done there would be happy with the results. And they know the G35, as they have put in a couple ProCharger superchargers.