Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

July Specials, New Products, Contest, and a New line being imported from Europe!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 06:41 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
July Specials, New Products, Contest, and a New line being imported from Europe!

July's specials at www.DetailedImage.com are HOT right now! Check out these outstanding deals on Menzerna's latest ultra fine polish (PO85RD) and wheel protection from the Poorboy's World Wheel Sealant! Don't forget to register for our FREE Contest as well, which ends July 31st.

Special #1 - Menzerna PO85RD Sale Price $29.99
, regularly $39.99

For those detailers who want the absolute best finish possible, the Menzerna PO85RD may be just perfect for you. This ultra fine cutting polish uses only the finest micro-abrasives. Most people use a light polish with a relatively soft pad (white polishing pad) which makes the paint very smooth and glossy. However many high end detailers have started taking this process even further to get an even deeper shine with an even softer pad (black finishing pad or blue fine finishing pad) and a lighter polish (Menzerna PO85RD). This process ensures that the clear coat is as clear as possible and allowing maximum reflection. Try the premier finishing polish today and save $10!

Special #2 - Poorboy's World Wheel Sealant Sale Price $11.99, regularly $17.99

During the HOT summer months it can be hard to keep your wheels free from brake dust and looking sharp. The Poorboy's World Wheel Sealant makes this job much easier by protecting your wheels finish from harmful brake dust, road grime and more. The strong barrier of protection it provides gives your wheels valuable protection that keeps contaminants from bonding with your wheel so they can be readily removed while cleaning. Keep your wheels looking great year round with one simple coat of this easy to use and great scented product.

New Products at Detailed Image
For a limited time (until we sell out) Poorboy's World made one more run of their very popular Natty's Red Paste Wax.

New with Chemical Guys:

Chemical Guy's Maxi Suds II Shampoo in 16oz and 128oz sizes

Chemical Guy's Synthetic Quick Detailer

Chemical Guys Citrus Wash & Clear Shampoo

Chemical Guy's Extreme V.R.P. DressAll

Chemical Guy's Window Clean

Chemical Guy's Bare Bone's in 128oz size

Also... We stocked up on some new red foam applicator pads from Lake Country. They are slightly thicker than the standard yellow foam applicator pad and are made of Lake Country's softest foam they have.

Stay Tuned: New and exciting product line on the way!
We recently crossed the t's and dotted the i's on becoming the first distributor in North America of a high end product line sold in Europe. Our initial order is being packed up as we speak and will be on it's way to us soon, expect to see just what it is around the beginning of August!

Free Give Away - Chemical Guys Jetseal 109 and Chemical Guys 50/50 Limited Series Concourse Paste Wax $109.98 Value
Get some of the absolute best products from Chemical Guys for FREE. Detailed Image is at it again giving you a chance to win some of the best products in the industry. Apply the Jetseal 109 first to protect your paint and enhance the shine. Few products are this easy to use and so highly effective. Next apply the 50/50 Concourse Paste Wax to add that extra gloss and depth that turns heads! One coat will make the paint look really "wet" and rich. To win these great products all you have to do is follow these quick and easy steps on our Contest Page (takes about 1 - 2 minutes). Enter Now!

We hope you will take advantage of these great deals and free contest. If you have any questions or would like detailing recommendations please let me know.

George

Old 07-15-2008, 07:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
George,
Would the PO85RD be a lighter cutting polish than PO106FF? So it would go SIP, 106FF, 85RD?

Old 07-15-2008, 09:45 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by TheIvoryG
George,
Would the PO85RD be a lighter cutting polish than PO106FF? So it would go SIP, 106FF, 85RD?
Yep, there's less bite to it than 106FF. The cut is so small it wouldn't put a dent on any swirl marks or scratches. This would be the goto polish if you are going for maximum gloss. You'd use a black or blue pad and work it as long as you can. I had a chance to watch Kevin (picus) use 85RD on a rotary with a blue pad and the gloss and depth was impressive. The results I'm sure are seen slightly better with a more powerful machine (rotary or Flex), I've yet to compare it to 106FF on a PC.

George

Old 07-16-2008, 01:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TheIvoryG
George,
if you don't have any swirls left, you could go PO85RD after SIP. It's a very very fine polish and will burnish the paint no problem if you are using a rotary!

George, DI just keeps getting better and better! I hope you guys keep up the good work! And please, if I may make a request... 4" FLAT PADS NEXT PLEASE!!!!

Old 07-16-2008, 12:05 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by SpecC
if you don't have any swirls left, you could go PO85RD after SIP. It's a very very fine polish and will burnish the paint no problem if you are using a rotary!

George, DI just keeps getting better and better! I hope you guys keep up the good work! And please, if I may make a request... 4" FLAT PADS NEXT PLEASE!!!!
Thanks... 4" flat pads are in the works, I'd estimate Fall sometime we'll have them available for sale on our site. I'll keep you posted.

George