Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

New products @ Detailed Image

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 07:54 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
New products @ Detailed Image

Hey guys, as Spring rolls around we plan on continuing our product expansion to better serve our customers. We have a few product lines in the works and we've added a handful of new items already. Here is a list of some of the most recent additions:

Chemical Guys Gloss Workz Shampoo

Gloss Workz may be one of the most innovative shampoos that hit the market in a long time. The pH balanced paintwork cleanser will not only effectively clean your paint, but also leave behind a gloss enhancing layer that can be seen with each wash. This product has been a huge hit over in the UK and we're proud to be the first in the US to stock this great shampoo. We have it in stock in the 16 oz and 128 oz sizes.

Menzerna Power Lock

This is Menzerna's first sealant that they developed. We have it in 16 oz and 32 oz sizes.

New Version of Optimum No Rinse

Optimum No Rinse got a recent tweak in it's formulation that added even more lubricity as well as improved the scent. The product works the same as the previous version just slightly improved. We have it in the 32 oz and 128 oz size.

Raggtopp Convertible Top Care

For convertible top owners, use the product that is recommended by the Haartz company, maker of just about all American and European convertible tops. Raggtopp offers a convertible top cleaner, fabric protectant, and a vinyl protectant.

We picked up Meguiar's M21 Synthetic Sealant and will be putting up the Meguiar's D120 Glass Cleaner Concentrate which will be on our site by the end of the week.

We also added DetailedImage.com vinyl cut stickers , we appreciate your support!

Stay tuned for a bunch of new products to be added in the not to distant future. Also, look for some professional reviews coming soon on some of the new products in our Ask-a-Pro section.

If you have any questions on anything or have any product recommendations to make your experience at Detailed Image even better, please let us know.

Thanks,

George

Old 03-17-2010, 09:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has Power Lock been determined to be a geniune Menzerna Germany produced product as of yet?

Will be getting my hands on the new ONR soon...

Old 03-17-2010, 09:37 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I just got my Menzerna Power Lock Polymer Sealant today from Fedex.
Unfortunately, I detailed my G last Friday... so, I'll test it out on my next detail.

We'll see how it stacks up to FMJ, since this is actually formulated my Menzerna themselves.
I'm excited!

Bums me out that ONR got a new formula... I just ran out and restocked with the old formula.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:51 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Damn it. I have atleast 64oz of the old ONR left.

Old 03-17-2010, 10:55 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^ I've got 128 oz...

Old 03-19-2010, 08:12 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by auto obsess
Has Power Lock been determined to be a geniune Menzerna Germany produced product as of yet?

Will be getting my hands on the new ONR soon...
Power Lock is officially made by Menzerna, unlike FMJ which was made by Classic Motoring Accessories and relabled as Menzerna.

Originally Posted by FlSHRFun
I just got my Menzerna Power Lock Polymer Sealant today from Fedex.
Unfortunately, I detailed my G last Friday... so, I'll test it out on my next detail.

We'll see how it stacks up to FMJ, since this is actually formulated my Menzerna themselves.
I'm excited!

Bums me out that ONR got a new formula... I just ran out and restocked with the old formula.
Keep us posted on what you think of the Power Lock when you get a chance to use it. We we pretty bummed to not have a heads up on the new ONR solution as well. We had a pallet of the old solution come in right before the new one was released.

Originally Posted by WhosRich
Damn it. I have atleast 64oz of the old ONR left.
Originally Posted by FlSHRFun
^ I've got 128 oz...
I don't think you guys will experience a night and day difference with the new formula. It supposedly has a tad more lubricity which certainly can help minimize marring and adding imperfections and the scent isn't as strong as the previous version. ONR (old formula) is still an amazing product, you could dedicate what you have left to a clay bar lubricant or quick detailer for door jambs and in the engine bay... just a thought.

If anyone gets a chance to try some of the new products, keep us updated. I'm going to try to get in a detail or two this weekend if the weather holds up.

Cheers,

George