Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Help! Who has a NOAH car cover?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 04:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Help! Who has a NOAH car cover?

For anyone who has it, could you tell me the directions to wash it? I lost the manual that came with the car cover. I know you have to wash it with a specific detergent and then air dry it. I think it was "Fantastic" liquid detergent or something similar to that. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Twilight Blue G35 Coupe 6MT
Premium - Nav - Aero - Trunk Mat
Injen CAI

Old 10-18-2004, 05:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Help! Who has a NOAH car cover?

I have an EVOLUTION/Technalon (grey) cover and I use Fantastic on it (as per the care instructions). It works really well. I usually wash the cover 2 more time with no detergent just to make sure that the Fantasic has all rinsed out. Check my photos in the gallery.

2004 OBSIDIAN BLACK/GRAPHITE * 6MT * PREMIUM * 4-PIECE AERO * NAV * JDM BADGES * CLEAR CORNERS * PIAA BLUE/WHITE LEDS (CLEARANCE/PLATE) * PIAA SUPER PLASMA GT-X (FOGS) * 5% & 30% TINT * A F@#$ED UP CUSTOM CLEARBRA * COMING SOON: Z-TUBE & POP CHARGER

Old 10-18-2004, 11:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What kind of Fantastic detergent do you use? Liquid or Powder? Is there a specific way to watch it? And how do you dry it specifically?

Twilight Blue G35 Coupe 6MT
Premium - Nav - Aero - Trunk Mat
Injen CAI

Old 10-19-2004, 01:35 AM

The manual says "wash w/ 2 cups of liquid Fantastic All Purpose Cleaner ONLY (not soap or detergent)...wash cover in a large a washer w/ out an agitator & air dry"

Hope this helps.

XMLM

Old 10-19-2004, 04:15 PM

I use Fantastic All Purpose Cleaner (it comes in a spray bottle). You will have to go to a laudromat to clean it. I usually use one of the the washing machines that can hold about three loads of laudry at once (big machines). I also bring a garbage bag to put the freshly washed cover in, since it usually comes out damp. After I have washed the cover, I was the car. I will wipe down the car to prevent water spotting and then put the cover on and let it air dry. In SoFla on a sunny/breezy day it takes about a half hour to fully dry. I then remove the dry cover, sheet the car (wet it again) and give a detail drying. REMEBER: wash the cover about three times, first time with Fantastic, and then two more times with no detergent (to make sure the Fanatastic has been rinsed out).

2004 OBSIDIAN BLACK/GRAPHITE * 6MT * PREMIUM * NAV * 4-PIECE AERO KIT * JDM BADGING * CLEAR CORNERS * PIAA BLUE/WHITE LEDS/CLEARANCE & PLATE * PIAA SUPER PLASMA GT-X/FOGS * 5% & 30% TINT * A F@#$ED UP CUSTOM CLEARBRA * COMING SOON: Z-TUBE & POP CHARGER