Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

ClearBra Installer in GA?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2005 | 10:49 AM
|
ClearBra Installer in GA?

Would appreciate it if anyone could inform me of any ClearBra installers in Georgia, preferrable in Metro-Atlanta. I have searched for the past 2 weeks and can't find an installer.

Has anyone had this done in GA or know of a way I can find installers in GA?

Thanks!

Old 02-12-2005 | 10:47 AM
If you find one let me know.
I'm dealing w/ Infiniti of Gw .... high pricing.

Old 02-12-2005 | 11:34 AM
Solar Eclipse of Buford - they installed my Huper Optik and do clear bra installs. (770) 476-8132. They are located across from the Mall of Georgia. Very nice folks and professional service.

Old 02-12-2005 | 11:54 AM
Another one to check is "Dynashield" in Atlanta -
Mike Messer 7. 964.5454. Posts from several sites for other makes call this guy an 'expert'. Worth checking out.

Dynashield is reportedly a mfg of the product.
I think they're in Forest Park area.

Last edited by SCoupe; 02-12-2005 at 11:55 AM. Reason: additional info
Old 02-12-2005 | 08:44 PM
|
Thanks for the info everyone! I will look into each of these. I have also found that Troncalli Infiniti will do this also. I was quoted $425 for bumper and hood piece. They use Llumar, not 3M.

Any other recommendation are still welcome!

Thanks a bunch for coming through with these!

Old 02-12-2005 | 08:47 PM
|
Kwansai.. Will Infiniti of Gwinnett do clear bra installs? I thought I called them and they said the didn't do them. When you say "high price" are you saying this about the cars or the clear bra install? Thanks for the info.

Per my previous post, check with Troncalli Infiniti (south Atlanta). Good Luck.

I'm definitely having it done, but gotta find out where!

Old 02-13-2005 | 12:36 AM
Originally Posted by 05GSedan
Kwansai.. Will Infiniti of Gwinnett do clear bra installs? I thought I called them and they said the didn't do them. When you say "high price" are you saying this about the cars or the clear bra install? Thanks for the info.

I was talking about their quote for 'clear paint protection', it's a little too late to worry about the car's purchase price!

They say they use 3m, which is farmed out to third party for install & will take a couple of days. I received a total price quote of $495 from parts dept. then two days later $600 from service dept. since car was going in next week anyway - - - for front bumper cover only. That fishing expedition tells me to wait & check things further.

I don't know if it's any closer to you, but Troncalli is in Decatur as well.

Old 02-13-2005 | 12:42 AM
can you guys recommend a place to get a good tint job in GA also? metro-atl prefered also. i am afraid of getting a bad tint cause of the rear window. its a bitch even to clean, so i have been a bit worried about bubbles and stuff back there..

Old 02-14-2005 | 08:27 PM
|
Weaksauce... Check Sound Sensations (770-429-1600) on Highway 41 (Down the road from the Big Chicken). They use Llumar material and I hear they do a good job. I haven't seen any of the work, but i'm sure they can provide you with references or examples of their work.

Good Luck!

Old 02-15-2005 | 09:30 PM

'05g . . . .
I thought I would send some info I got @ Infiniti Gw today. Picked my car up from service and ran into these guys while they were there servicing the dealership's tint/bra orders. It was good to speak directly w/ someone in the business. They are more than willing to answer questions about all brands of clear 'covers' to help make the decision.

It's worth a phone call or a visit.

Attached Thumbnails ClearBra Installer in GA?-atl-tint-.jpg  
Old 02-17-2005 | 10:04 PM
|
Originally Posted by kwansai
'05g . . . .
I thought I would send some info I got @ Infiniti Gw today. Picked my car up from service and ran into these guys while they were there servicing the dealership's tint/bra orders. It was good to speak directly w/ someone in the business. They are more than willing to answer questions about all brands of clear 'covers' to help make the decision.

It's worth a phone call or a visit.
Thanks a bunch! I'm deciding if I want Troncalli to do it. They say they do quite a bit and they have the material already cut an ready to go. All they need is 1 day notice.

I'll definitely call these guys b4 i make up my mind though!

Thanks again.

Old 02-21-2005 | 09:05 AM
|
Troncalli Infiniti is applying the Llumar Paint Protection Film to my 05 Sedan today. I will let everyone know the results. They are doing all the forward surfaces (hood, bumper, mirrors).

I can't wait!

Old 02-22-2005 | 08:08 AM
Troncalli Infiniti is applying the Llumar Paint Protection Film to my 05 Sedan today. I will let everyone know the results. They are doing all the forward surfaces (hood, bumper, mirrors).

I can't wait!
Good job. I would realllly like to hear your opinion of the product & install with these folks. Please send a pm or post here ...... thanks

Old 02-23-2005 | 07:54 PM
|
Kwansai... Troncalli "did" a great job. I found out they actually contract the jobs out but whoever they use did a great job. I had a few air bubbles when I picked it up, but they were gone by the time I got home. All they needed were alittle heat to shink them up.

I'll take some pictures this weekend and post them up.

I sent you a PM also.