Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Houston Area $499 Clear Bra Install

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2005, 12:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
duplexx - sorry to hear about your mishaps w/ these guys. It goes to show that experience is the most important factor in producing good results..........certifications are just names to help some installers get experience

Old 02-16-2005, 10:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah I know. I just wish that I had known that before I wasted the money on them. I will never even go to Southwest Infiniti for service. Their sales manager was a total jerk to me and lost any sort of business that I would ever do there.

West Houston Infiniti is really taking care of me. I have been dealing with both the Sales Manager (Russ Graves) and the Executive Manager (Marty Campise) and they are both ULTRA HELPFUL. I went up there on Monday and showed them two small spots on my wheels that were scratched/gouged from transport that I didn't notice when I took delivery of the car. They said that they would either fix the spot or replace the rim if they needed to. Also the clear bra that they put on did not cure right on the mirrors or the front bumper so they are fixing those as well when they put the plates on. Also there is something loose either in my spoiler that they installed or in the trunk that rattles when I open/close it. I'm going to have them look at that as well.

These people treat you like you should be treated. I'm only 22 and they are treating me as if age doesn't matter when buying a car this expensive (which it shouldn't). This is the first car that I bought by myself (just graduated and parents did the last one) and they walked me through it every step of the way without ripping me off or trying to get more money from me. Trust me, these guys are the real deal.