Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Welp i threw up in my car ...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 07:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welp i threw up in my car ...

Friend drove me home in my car friday night and i was so digustingly drunk i opened the door and puked. Luckily most of it went where the infiniti metal plate thing on the door sill is. But some got under the seat. What is a good way to get under the seat to clean it? Luckily none got on the seat... There is a alot of plastic that makes it hard to get under, or should i just bring it to a detailer and have him clean it? Ive sprayed febreeze under the seat in hopes and fighting the odor in my car.. I miss the clean leather smell please help

Old 03-29-2005, 01:41 AM
Try Zaino's Z-9 and Z-10 leather cleaning/conditioning products to restore your leather.
Both can be found at: http://www.lazaino.com/ or http://www.zainostore.com.

Taken from the above mentioned sites:
Z-9 'Leather Soft' spray cleaner

An alkaline-free blend of emulsifiers, mink oil and synthetic lanolin used to safely clean all fine leather surfaces. Z-9 removes soil and stains without harming the natural oils in leather. Will not cause leather to crack, shrink or dry out. Z-9 will restore leather surfaces to like new condition. Perfect for all leather products. Excellent for vinyl too. After cleaning with Z-9, we suggest using Z-10 Leather in a Bottle™ Treatment and Conditioner to keep the leather supple, soft, protected and to enhance the leather scent.

Z-10 "Leather in a Bottle" treatment and conditioner

Z-10 Leather in a Bottle™ Treatment and Conditioner contains a perfectly balanced, solvent-free blend of special oils and other natural nutrients, which penetrate, soften and preserve the leather. Z-10 also has Ultra-Gard™, a total UV protector (40) and an exclusive real leather oil concentrate. This feeds and enhances the leather scent, to give your vehicle that great new leather smell. Just wipe on and let dry, no buffing is necessary. It leaves a non-oily, non-greasy, non-sticky, stain repelling, natural luster and restores the warm, supple, soft feel, and smell of fine leather. Does a great job on vinyl interiors and dashboards too. One whiff and you will agree it’s Leather in a Bottle™. This product has no equal.

Old 03-29-2005, 12:57 PM
If its on fabric I would recomend the 303 Fabric Cleaner, try to move the seat either as far back or as far forward as it will go to give you as much room as possible with a scrub brush. I would also recomend their fabric guard so you can drink and not worry about the ride home so much. Its a great investment considering its always ready for the unexpected. It really does a great job of keeping enerything from settling on the fabric. I'm not familiar with your car but sometimes the plastic pops off to make cleaning easier. Good luck and let us know what happens.

Old 03-29-2005, 01:29 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Is this the third "I was drunk and puked in my car" post this month? Maybe we should put this in the FAQ

G