Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Really BLACK machine lipS!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 02:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wheels can be difficult to clean when they get this bad. As long as the wheel is not a highly polished surface you can use the Poorboy's World Spray n' Rinse. This does a great job of breaking up surface debris. If you want a 100% safe wheel cleaner that uses no acidic cleaners whatsoever then try the P21S Wheel Gel. These two should get a lot of the product off but more than likely there will still be some build up of brake dust that actually etched itself in the wheel. For this I highly recommend the P21S Finish Restorer (metal polish) because of its ability to work deep into the wheel's surface and deep clean the wheel. Its best applied with a two sided microfiber towel, I'm amazed at how well it works. This will shine the wheels up to like new again and restore your love for the G.

To make sure this doesn't happen again use the Poorboy's World Wheel Sealant or Wheel Wax. This will leave a good protective coating over the wheels resisting high temperature brake dust build up and other road grime. It also adds a little gloss to the wheel making them eye catching and easier to clean.

Old 02-25-2006, 11:54 AM
No problem let me know if you have any other detailing questions, I'm always happy to try and help when I can.

Old 03-01-2006, 03:54 AM
nice