Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Klasse AIO, SG, P21S detailing (SWEET)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 09:21 PM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Talking PICS - Klasse AIO, SG, P21S detailing (SWEET)

Ok, Just finished with my 1st detailing using Klasse Products.

I started yesterday by washing using Sonus Car Shampoo, 2 bucket method, 2 different sponges as well. After you finish washing and rinsing make sure to take the nozel off the hose and let water on a medium flow setting (I turn the handle a 1/4 turn) flow over the entire car from the top down. This will make drying sooo much easier!

Next I claybar'd the car using Sonus Clay and Sonus Lube spray...

Wash the car again to get clay residue off.

Next I used Sonus SFX2 w/ white pad over the worst swirled areas. After SFX2 I used SFX3 w/ Blue pad to get a very nice shine and buffed out wih a high quality micro fiber towel.

I let sit for a hour or so then I applied Klasse AIO and buffed it out. The car was super slick after the AIO and looked Sweet! (See other post )

I let the car sit for another 1-2 hours then I applied Klasse SG in a very sparingly fashion making sure to cover the entire car. I used long broad strokes going the length of the body panels.

I let the SG sit and cure on the car overnite (about 8 hours) I then got out my Porter cable again and on speed 4.5 with the blue pad, I first used 2 light sprays of Acrylic Glanze on the pad, I buffed out the dried on SG... After I got most of it worked in with the pad I put the Micro fiber bonnet over the blue pad. I then buffed again on speed 5 to a nice shine...

After Using the P.C. I then went over the entire car by hand with the Der wonder polishing towel. The car was as slick as ice and looked frickn AWSOME. Pictures do not do it justice at all....

Finally comes the P21S and thats all she wrote!

I absolutely love this combo and will continue this program!!

Here are some pics of the finished product

Click to enlarge:

Attached Thumbnails Klasse AIO, SG, P21S detailing (SWEET)-dsc01778.jpg   Klasse AIO, SG, P21S detailing (SWEET)-dsc01787.jpg   Klasse AIO, SG, P21S detailing (SWEET)-dsc01785.jpg   Klasse AIO, SG, P21S detailing (SWEET)-dsc01789.jpg   Klasse AIO, SG, P21S detailing (SWEET)-dsc01791.jpg  

Last edited by Triji; 04-23-2006 at 10:01 PM.
Old 04-23-2006, 09:53 PM
More

Sorry about not having the Volks on, the lips are getting chromed at the moment and I still have not gotten them back yet.

Click to enlarge:

Attached Thumbnails Klasse AIO, SG, P21S detailing (SWEET)-dsc01800.jpg   Klasse AIO, SG, P21S detailing (SWEET)-dsc01804.jpg   Klasse AIO, SG, P21S detailing (SWEET)-dsc01783.jpg   Klasse AIO, SG, P21S detailing (SWEET)-dsc01796.jpg   Klasse AIO, SG, P21S detailing (SWEET)-dsc01806.jpg  

Old 04-23-2006, 09:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uuugghhh all I can say is damn!!! Now that is what I call a good detail job! Nice job man

Old 04-23-2006, 10:14 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Sweet - nice job!

Old 04-23-2006, 10:44 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Right on, Triji . . . It looks great. Remember, after any of your future washes, you can apply additional layers of the Klasse SG, as well. Your efforts definitely paid off. Congrats!

Old 04-23-2006, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by andy2434
Right on, Triji . . . It looks great. Remember, after any of your future washes, you can apply additional layers of the Klasse SG, as well. Your efforts definitely paid off. Congrats!

Lol, Thanks Andy!!

I was actually cursing you earlier today after I started trying to hand buff out the SG this AM just to find out it was a PITA to totally remove it. There was small lines of it left in the finish... Thats when I got the PC out w/ the blue pad and a spray of Acrylic Glanz on the pad... Now that worked wonders to work it in. Then using the MF bonnet polished it up like a gem with the final touch being by hand.

I will definately be using SG after my washes from here out...

The Acrylic Glanz was a huge help as well and I will continue to order from Autopia as I received my order in 4 days from the time I placed it... Thats Frickn FAST service!

Old 04-23-2006, 11:43 PM
THE BATMOBILE
wow great job........why you put the stockers back on???

Old 04-23-2006, 11:44 PM
Staff ALUMNI
SG is a great product, but it is tough to remove. I've actually started buffing it off using OCW, which adds a lot of slickness. Only issue there is you can't layer it anymore.

Old 04-23-2006, 11:51 PM
WOW! A lot of work!

Why not just use the best.
http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc

Nothing like it! It has UV blocker so your paint won't fade and it last's the longest. Nothing else even comes close.

You can use it in direct sunlight and the car does not even have to be 100% dry. You can get it on trim and it won't leave that white haze. Use it on your wheels and your windows too!

Nothing compairs to Zaino. I wish I could sell the stuff. It’s THAT much better than the rest.

Last edited by flnsx; 04-24-2006 at 12:01 AM.
Old 04-23-2006, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by truplay8
wow great job........why you put the stockers back on???
Hey Tru, Thanks!

I am getting the lips on my Volks chromed!

Can't wait to get them back!!

Old 04-24-2006, 12:36 AM
OOOOOOO...... SHINY....

Looking frickn awesome Trijicon.
It is a better finish by far than the last product you were using.

BTW where is that wheel brush bro? I spent waaay too long last time washing my wheels.
Also I could just use James' bumper in the meantime it occurs to me.

Old 04-24-2006, 12:55 AM
good job

Last edited by ksig113; 04-24-2006 at 01:01 AM.
Old 04-24-2006, 01:04 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Triji
Lol, Thanks Andy!!

I was actually cursing you earlier today after I started trying to hand buff out the SG this AM just to find out it was a PITA to totally remove it. There was small lines of it left in the finish... Thats when I got the PC out w/ the blue pad and a spray of Acrylic Glanz on the pad... Now that worked wonders to work it in. Then using the MF bonnet polished it up like a gem with the final touch being by hand.

I will definately be using SG after my washes from here out...

The Acrylic Glanz was a huge help as well and I will continue to order from Autopia as I received my order in 4 days from the time I placed it... Thats Frickn FAST service!

LMAO . . . I take it that was the first coat that was giving you a tough time. The first coat is always the toughest to remove. All future apps will be much much easier to work with. Apply the SG sparingly and you're good to go. I'll be redoing my G from scratch in about a week or two.

Old 04-24-2006, 02:41 AM
Lol, Yeah Andy... It was the first coat, I applied it as light as I thought I should after reading a-lot of posts on it... However, as you know, SG is VERY liquidy and I probably put a tad more on than was actually needed.

I am going to apply another coat of SG tomorrow night.

Wait a min, can you apply SG over P21S? Hmmm, I wouldn't see why not actually... I will prep it first w/ Acrylic Glanz before the SG coat...

I love this stuff

Old 04-24-2006, 08:47 AM
Staff ALUMNI
You can try to apply it over P21S, and odds are it would lay down properly, but I doubt it would bond and it wouldn't offer much in the way of durability. Typically its sealants under carnaubas or sealants under other sealants, but not sealants over carnaubas.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Klasse AIO, SG, P21S detailing (SWEET)