Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 12:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help!

Wednesday night I had parked in the parking structure at UMKC where I go to school. I usually back into a spot by the stairs (which I will never again do in my life). So anywho, it rains all day Wednesday and Wednesday night. On Thursday morning after class, I park the car outdoors b/c OB is so damn sexy . When i get out of the car, I see that the trunk lid, the rear fender (left), and random parts of the bumper have all this crap on it. I had no idea what it was, so I went and rinsed the car off. So apparantly it was painted rust from the parking structure and it oxidized on my car or something like that. I now have some slight discoloration on the car. I am not sure whether clay will remove it, or whether I should get the SFX-3,2 and then use AIO. I actually have no idea what to do. Any suggestions?

Old 04-30-2006, 01:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scratch X works, I think I will order a PC , and SFX and some p21S courtesy of the university of missouri system anyways .

btw, my friend with a 350Z told me to try scratch X, he called it hte poor man's alternative to SFX2. lol.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.