FS: My Honda Element! It's a manual 5sp!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 03:50 AM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
FS: My Honda Element! It's a manual 5sp!

G35DRIVER members: FIND ME A BUYER AND I'll GIVE YOU 300$ cash!!

back up for sale.

2004 Honda Element EX 2wd, 5 speed transmission (hard to find!), black w/ grey interior
91k on the odometer, I know people say their car runs like new, this honestly does, and you can test drive every part of it.
AC blasts amazingly cold, the interior is in great shape, and I have included some upgrades including:
Aftermarket stereo w/ Aux input for your mp3 player
Hunter Brush guard
Nerf side steps
These additions make the car look very aggressive, and stand out. They are quality products, but you can take them off if you dont want them also.
8800$

Literally brand new tires, just got them installed brand new last week from Firestone. Firestone Destination LE, with about 1000 miles on them total! They just cost me 506$!! Also did the alignment and oil change less than 1k miles ago!! This is itself a great savings. I dont believe in going cheap on your car, so I spend the right money to get the right job done on this.
The car is in great shape, it's quiet, there's no mechanical issues, no leaks, it's immaculate. I even have the original sales papers and dealer forms from the 1st owner, as well as all the manuals and information!

The only two things that bother me:
the light behind the ac gauges goes out sometimes, common honda problem
Small crack in the windsheild on the passenger side. Doesnt get in way at all.

Other than that, it's amazing, esp for the mileage. It has been babied with oil changes on time.

I still owe $ on this, so when we agree on purchase, we will let the banks do the work, so you come to me with your loan approval (or CASH if you have it). We will then transfer the title to you or your lein holder and the car is yours! it does have a clean title.

This is a great reliable car, I get about 300-330 miles per tank on hwy driving, and it's comfortable and very useful. It has SO much room and still has a good amount of pep and comfort. Not too flexible on the price, but try me, I might feel generous. it's very good based on recent maintenance and condition and upgrades.

Call me, txt me, email me ANYTIME, i'm always up. If i dont answer a call, leave a message. I will let you test drive it and everything. I am confident in this car.

For more pics or info, email or call/txt me. 469 855 0637

Last edited by ezpotato; 04-14-2010 at 04:12 PM. Reason: sale again
Old 04-14-2010, 04:21 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
bumpin this up, read it again guys, up for sale!