Allen Ultimate Frisbee League

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 12:08 AM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Allen Ultimate Frisbee League

I remember hearing that a few of you guys are into Ultimate Frisbee. So, I figured I would pass this along and see if anyone is interested.

There is a Fall Ultimate Frisbee league in Allen. I will be in it and I wanted to see if any of the G guys are interested. Games are every week on Thursday nights (either at 7 or 8:30 depending on which slot you are scheduled for) and you will play 1 game each week. It only costs about $20 for the season and in the past that also got you your shirt and a disc.

If you are interested in registering for the Fall league, the website is www.AllenUltimate.com. The instructions are right there for you to follow. I played in the Dallas Winter League this past winter and everyone is very cool for the most part. I haven't played in the Allen one before, but I know a lot of the guys/girls from the winter league play in this one as well.

Also, don't worry if you are a novice. It would help if you at least understand the basics of how the game is played, but even that isn't really necessary. The skill range is very wide and there are always people who are more than willing to share their knowledge and guidance.

There is the option to request pairings, but I don't really know how many people they can guarantee to be paired together honestly. If you decide to register just let me know.