GTG with DFWCC June 8th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 09:13 AM
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GTG with DFWCC June 8th

Hey guys I just got an email from Dan from the DFW Car Club (Monday night meetings at Hooters). He said that they will be having a mini meet and drive on June 8th. This is what he sent me;

Hey Robert,

This is Dan Oliver from DFWCC. We're doing an unofficial gtg / cruise tomorrow and would like to have some of your guys be a part of it. This is for friends that can obey traffic laws and want to have fun driving w/ friends and hanging out. We'll be using 2-way radios for communication.
How have things been with your club? Until the next Official GTG, I'd like to have the car clubs do things together ie: cruising, track days, BBQ's, etc.

Since I'm still on vacation I cannot attend. I asked Dan for more details and when I hear back from him I'll let you guys know. I went to their web site, dfwcc.com but did not see any info there. If anyone gets info before me please post it here.

Thanks guys see you soon. Don't forget to RSVP for our big meet on June 25th. I did extend an invitation to Dan and his members to join us.

Old 06-08-2005, 02:10 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by theeggman1
Hey guys I just got an email from Dan from the DFW Car Club (Monday night meetings at Hooters). He said that they will be having a mini meet and drive on June 8th. This is what he sent me;

Hey Robert,

This is Dan Oliver from DFWCC. We're doing an unofficial gtg / cruise tomorrow and would like to have some of your guys be a part of it. This is for friends that can obey traffic laws and want to have fun driving w/ friends and hanging out. We'll be using 2-way radios for communication.
How have things been with your club? Until the next Official GTG, I'd like to have the car clubs do things together ie: cruising, track days, BBQ's, etc.

Since I'm still on vacation I cannot attend. I asked Dan for more details and when I hear back from him I'll let you guys know. I went to their web site, dfwcc.com but did not see any info there. If anyone gets info before me please post it here.

Thanks guys see you soon. Don't forget to RSVP for our big meet on June 25th. I did extend an invitation to Dan and his members to join us.
If I were to go, where would I meet them? Call me.

Old 06-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by theeggman1

Hey Robert,

Robert, let us know if you hear anything new on this.

Old 06-08-2005, 03:56 PM
Premier Member

I just spoke to Dan. The drive is tonight not tomorrow.

Meet at Americas Best Coffee in Arlington. Arrive at 7PM roll at 8:10PM

Bring a two way radio if you have them. Dan was adamant about obeying all driving laws.

He expects about 40-50 cars.

Have fun guys.