Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 08:08 PM
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
June 25th Car wash for DFWCC

Fellow members,

I just got word from Dan over at DFWCC. DFW Car Club
They will be hosting a detail and car wash the same day as our event at Texas Star.

The wash will be at 3751 Matlock in Arlington at Texas Best Coffee from 9am to 7pm. He is looking for dirty cars as well as some of our wives and girlfriends to help wash cars. The money will be used for Insurance for their Monday night car shows and to help pay for security and leasing the venues.

I told Dan we might be able to show up after our show to help out. Keep this in mind. If there are any ladies willing to help dress code will be no less than a bikini top and shorts as this is a family event.

Old 06-16-2005, 08:23 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by theeggman1
Fellow members,

I just got word from Dan over at DFWCC. DFW Car Club
They will be hosting a detail and car wash the same day as our event at Texas Star.

The wash will be at 3751 Matlock in Arlington at Texas Best Coffee from 9am to 7pm. He is looking for dirty cars as well as some of our wives and girlfriends to help wash cars. The money will be used for Insurance for their Monday night car shows and to help pay for security and leasing the venues.

I told Dan we might be able to show up after our show to help out. Keep this in mind. If there are any ladies willing to help dress code will be no less than a bikini top and shorts as this is a family event.
too bad they aren't starting earlier...I'd take my car there to get washed for the meet!