? for everyone

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 11:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ahh.. 7-4 ey... that would explain why I don't see you online then lol.

These are the latest pics I could find... which were taken like 2-3 years ago. Aesthetically, the car looks the same... scary wheel gap still intact. Hrm.. yes it's pretty modded. We can leave it at that for now...

I haven't found a sweet launch spot yet... so my times haven't been respectable. My dyno times have been coming along.. but I need to put on some more mods before the turbos can really shine.

http://www.speedtrial.com/vr4/pacman3000gt.asp

Not sure if you have seen me around or not... I don't drive my car around plano often. It usually spends most of it's life in Irving nowadays.

Old 07-21-2005, 12:04 PM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Holy 4x4 action! Looks like Volk LE37's? It looks good...very mean. I bet it sounds sweet.

Old 07-21-2005, 02:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah.. they were called LE-37Ts when I first ordered em.
I guess they are just called LE 37's nowadays.

My car sounds ok... guess it depends on what type of mod person you are... and where in the RPM/boost range you catch my car in. It sounds ugly to some, mean to others. But off-boost, it sounds ok I guess.

So you get any hookups on job offers from within the community yet? What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking... PM me with the response or catch me on AIM if you don't want to broadcast it to the world.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.