TUNERFEST OKLAHOMA CITY - Sep 24

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 08:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am going, but will be representing with 16niss. See you guys up there!

Old 09-15-2005, 08:10 PM
OK fellas... I'm registered and we have a sitter!!! Who all is planning on going out afterwards?

Old 09-16-2005, 10:21 AM
Damn, I wish I can go. Have fun guys/gals

Old 09-17-2005, 07:19 AM
JD where are you? Now you're doing the Melissa disappering act! Where do you guys want to meet up at next Saturday? In Denton there's a gas station, Braums, Cracker Barrell & some other stuff on the corner of I35 & 380. What time too?

Old 09-17-2005, 09:30 AM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Melissa
OK fellas... I'm registered and we have a sitter!!! Who all is planning on going out afterwards?

Great to hear that you can join us. I will be going up on Friday but I will hook up with everyone at the show. I need to get a final count so we can all be placed together.

IF YOU ARE GOING PLEASE SIGN IN:

1. Robert / theeggman / registered
2. Joe / JD / Registered
3. Nico
4. josey / yesoj / registered
5. Edward/eddie_zee/ registered
6. Melissa / registered

Old 09-17-2005, 09:36 AM
Premier Member

I may have a room to share if anyone is interested. I won't know for sure until Wed or Thu of this week. My wife and daughter were planning to go but may not be able to.

I will be staying at the Embassy Suites on Friday and Saturday and returning to town on Sunday. If you want to share a room PM me with your phone number and I will contact you.

ALSO;

It would be a good idea to have all your cell numbers and email address for this trip just incase. If you want to share with the group PM me your number and I will see to it that everyone going gets them.

Last edited by theeggman; 09-18-2005 at 08:57 AM.
Old 09-19-2005, 02:11 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mark350GT
I am going, but will be representing with 16niss. See you guys up there!
Yeah, someone is toooooo good for us now....we see how you are...nah, just bustin ya b@ll$....see you out there...if you do roll out on Sat morning you're more than welcome to join us.

Old 09-19-2005, 02:21 PM
Thumbs up

JD where are you? Now you're doing the Melissa disappering act! Where do you guys want to meet up at next Saturday? In Denton there's a gas station, Braums, Cracker Barrell & some other stuff on the corner of I35 & 380. What time too?
What the hell!??!?! I don't check the messageboard for a few days and she reappears...I'm starting to think it's a conspiracy....

Yeah, we definitely need to decide on a meeting point. Josey mentioned about meeting up at 7am up in Denton somewhere. A bit early for me but it will help us avoid the construction traffic and let us redetail da rides up in OKC. I'm up for going out...need to be back in D-town by like 9am on sun. so dunno if I'll crash over there yet or bail out on my prior plans for sun. Although, it would be nicer to see G's rollin back together.

Crap, I just realized I had you under Kelley/Melis - thought I had deleted you in accident...lol

Let's all PM our info...on yeah, let's send it to Rob to as he needs em'.

Damn it..just when I was going to do some simply graphics my damn washer goes out "again"....grrrrrr.

Old 09-19-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by JD_AND_DA_G_RIDE
What the hell!??!?! I don't check the messageboard for a few days and she reappears...I'm starting to think it's a conspiracy....

Yeah, we definitely need to decide on a meeting point. Josey mentioned about meeting up at 7am up in Denton somewhere. A bit early for me but it will help us avoid the construction traffic and let us redetail da rides up in OKC. I'm up for going out...need to be back in D-town by like 9am on sun. so dunno if I'll crash over there yet or bail out on my prior plans for sun. Although, it would be nicer to see G's rollin back together.

Crap, I just realized I had you under Kelley/Melis - thought I had deleted you in accident...lol

Let's all PM our info...on yeah, let's send it to Rob to as he needs em'.

Damn it..just when I was going to do some simply graphics my damn washer goes out "again"....grrrrrr.
Kelly gets off work around 6am. 7am may be cutting it close, but we can definitley make it by 7:30am. There's an oulet/strip mall the next exit up from I35 & 380 too. Let me know what you guys think.

Old 09-20-2005, 12:51 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Anyone feel like rollin in on Friday for some pre-show debauchery around OKC? I'm looking to get in some trouble Friday night.

Old 09-20-2005, 01:44 PM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
I'm about 50%/50% on showing/going. Probably roll out in the morning with everyone.

Old 09-20-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Nico
Anyone feel like rollin in on Friday for some pre-show debauchery around OKC? I'm looking to get in some trouble Friday night.
I'm thinking of showing up on Friday as well. I'm not too much of a morning person and driving on 2 hours sleep doesn't sound appealing. So, Robert and Nico the only ones heading there Friday?

If I can make it out Friday afternoon I'm in for whatever on Friday night so long as "trouble" doesn't mean posting bail in the morning. .

-eddie

Old 09-20-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by eddie_zee
I'm thinking of showing up on Friday as well. I'm not too much of a morning person and driving on 2 hours sleep doesn't sound appealing. So, Robert and Nico the only ones heading there Friday?

If I can make it out Friday afternoon I'm in for whatever on Friday night so long as "trouble" doesn't mean posting bail in the morning. .

-eddie
Lol, getting into trouble in OKC is so doubtful over there...it's almost plain sad...ha.ha.ha..

I'm trying to get hold of a couple of girls I know up there...I'll see if they're free on friday to hook up with y'all.

Old 09-20-2005, 09:53 PM
Kelly gets off work around 6am. 7am may be cutting it close, but we can definitley make it by 7:30am. There's an oulet/strip mall the next exit up from I35 & 380 too. Let me know what you guys think.
Oh damn, dat's rough...guess we know who's gonna be doing all the driving. I'm thinking 07:30 would work better.

Josey, where u at man....I'm thinking 07:30 is an ideal time. William, hope you can make it. Man, I swear we'll end up in some mag. since they'll have so much TX representation in OK....

Old 09-20-2005, 10:36 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by JD_AND_DA_G_RIDE
Lol, getting into trouble in OKC is so doubtful over there...it's almost plain sad...ha.ha.ha..

I'm trying to get hold of a couple of girls I know up there...I'll see if they're free on friday to hook up with y'all.
Not true, I've defaced the streets and evening establishments of OKC in the recent times and faired quite well. I was pleasantly surprised at the plethera of eye candy that strewn the halls of the weekend meat market, I've had less fun in bigger cities.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TUNERFEST OKLAHOMA CITY - Sep 24