Teenage Halloween Prank

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 07:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Teenage Halloween Prank

BACKGROUND: Late 1800s people were dying due to a plague on the Great House Plantation. One of the servants, mentally challenged, became the Care taker. He buried the other servants, the owner, and his family as they died. They were buried in Great House Cemetery and the Care taker swore to watch over the cemetery.

In high school a lot of people believed the cemetery was haunted. There were also rumors of Satanic rituals taking place at the cemetery. We decided to give some people a show that Halloween.

Afternoon of October 30th, the 5 of us, went to the cemetery and inspected the area. We looked for places to hide the car and how to set up the fake ritual. There was a board nailed between two trees, like a bench. We found some branches and piled them together to build a fire. Then we walked in a circle around the branches. One friend had a black hooded cloak, the kind that you can see the face. Another friend bought some Black Powder from his brother. His brother had a collection of Civil War Muskets. I took a box of Ohio Blue Tips, strike any wear matches, and cut the tips to mix with the Black powder.

That night, one of my friends and I, took 4 other people to the cemetery in my van. My friend read a lot on Demonology, so whatever he said everyone believed him. He told them the bench appeared to be an alter used in rituals and the branches were for the ritual fire. The grass looked like people had been there for previous rituals. We told them we would come back on Halloween to see if anything would actually happen.

Halloween night my 3 friends go to the cemetery to setup the fake ritual. One wore the black cloak. They made a trail with the black powder mix on the alter, that lead to a mound in the cent of the alter. It was about 11PM, the Demonology friend and I took the 4 friends in my van. Also 3 others, that had already been drinking, followed us to the cemetery. We make it to the cemetery and everyone gets out and starts walking. As we come closer to the alter, the friend in the cloak starts trying to light the powder. One girl sees the flashing from the lighter and starts telling everyone. We stop walking and I tell them "I don't see anything". I could see the flash from the lighter, but I said I didn't. Then 10 or so seconds later the powder goes off. It makes a big flash and boom and smoke. The match tips shoot up into the air about 15 feet and light up the darkness. My friend, wearing the cloak, steps out from behind the tree, and opens up his arms. People start screaming and running back to the cars. One guy throws a beer bottle and it lands next the other two hiding. They stand up and now everyone see 3 figures coming out of the trees. People really start screaming and running faster. One person literally freezes in terror and can't get into my van. The others push him into my van. People are screaming and telling me to hurry. We haul *ss, my 3 friends chase us in their car with the lights off. Once they get close enough, they turn on the brights, and everyone starts screaming again. They chased us for about 5 minutes, and then backed off.
When we make it back to town, one girl gets out of my van and runs into the gas station. She tells us she almost wet her pants. The 3 guys in the other vehicle show up. The driver's dad is a Highway Patrolman. He called his dad told him what happened. They went to meet his dad and another officer to investigate the cemetery.
We were hanging out talking about what just happen. 15 minutes later my 3 friends, that chased us, showed up. Everyone told them how they missed it. The person in cloak was at least 7 feet tall and the other 2 were about the same size. One guy even pointed and said one of the figures in the cemetery had a jacket the same color. We froze for a second and thought we were caught. But we weren't, the guy kept rambling about what happened.
3 years later, I told the girl, that almost wet her pants, it was a setup. She was pissed because her boyfriend, at the time, was one of the guys in the cemetery.
5 years later, at a gas station, I ran into the guy that called his dad that night. He told me that was the best Halloween ever. He said from time to time they go check it out to see if anything will happen.

Last edited by G35StrongMan; 10-31-2005 at 07:21 PM.
Old 11-01-2005, 10:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
great story...great prank...