team 16 niss video

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 01:12 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hyperlitesmu
(sarcasm) yee haw, great another 16niss thread. Yeah there are bad *** cars in that group but you guys have a weird system for inviting people to join your clique. For instance, in that video....the SC looked pretty stock to me......what makes him so special. An Audi 1.8T with a front mount.....sweet. G35TT plus competition level system and custom enclosure, plus a GTR V-spec......not even considered for the group. Well at this point you guys can keep your group and enjoy your perks. I hope you recruit a guy with a stock hatch civic next.
Dude, you DO come off as COCKY as hell. In your threads and in person. It's probably your nature and that's why you don't see it. Don't be mad if they don't want you in your group. What, DFW G35 Owners Club isn't elite enough for you? Make that into something big. The fact that "G35" is in the name helps to get CORPORATE sponsors. Anyway, that my opinion and I've told it to you before in person (at Posados). Your cars are nice, but no one likes a wide@$$, know-it-all, richboy. Sorry it had to be said, but I felt it was the right time and place.

Old 01-17-2006, 01:16 PM
2 Cars......2 Turbos...
Originally Posted by wayneside
"about my skyline this or my skyline that"
Last i checked there was one post about that and it pretty informative. I share things about that car mostly for information purposes. To get those cars is a process and if anyone else ever wanted to do it I would be more than happy to help them out. A guy on the G forums found my post about the GTR and has since bought one from the same RI that I did. I talked to him extensively. I am not hogging the knowledge I have aqquired about these cars and getting them here and owning one. Call it what you will, but I would love to share all the information I know about those cars rather than keeping 1+ year worth of importing and registering knowledge to myself. I post up about it here to give information to people. I rty to kweep people informed and anyone who has requested information from me I have given it to them willingly. So no, it's not a look at me look at me, I want to get the word out that it is possible and if you go through the right procedures anyone can get one.

Old 01-17-2006, 01:19 PM
2 Cars......2 Turbos...
Originally Posted by Randys_G
Dude, you DO come off as COCKY as hell. In your threads and in person. It's probably your nature and that's why you don't see it. Don't be mad if they don't want you in your group. What, DFW G35 Owners Club isn't elite enough for you? Make that into something big. The fact that "G35" is in the name helps to get CORPORATE sponsors. Anyway, that my opinion and I've told it to you before in person (at Posados). Your cars are nice, but no one likes a wide@$$, know-it-all, richboy. Sorry it had to be said, but I felt it was the right time and place.
wise-a$$, know-it-all, richboy......Never thought it was that bad there Randy, but hey to each his own. No instances come to mind.....Eh. There are things I am referring to that you haven't heard about, but I had some dirty laundry with the NISS people.

Old 01-17-2006, 01:26 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
You guys make me laugh. There are enough people who would vouch for me if I really cared to make an effort, but I don't. German would, Mark would, Chris would, JJ would, I mean the list goes one. But little old Vin and the young asain kid that works at German's shop (forgot his name) couldn't take a joke and got all defensive so now I am labeled as this evil person who comes around every once in a while with JJ. So maybe it isn't me who needs to lighten up. Plus that asian kid (again forgot his name) is, I hate to say it, but in no real position to get defensive with people unless he knows mixed martial arts or something, because he is pretty small to be getting upset at me for joking with him. Last i checked wayne this is a G forum and Mark should be the one posting the video not you. Go to HIN or some show if you want people to drool over team Pniss.
see...you make me laugh too...none of the guys in our crew that you mentioned would vouch for you. and whatever happened between you and vin or whoever is between you and them. i mean i can care less about what joke you have to tell them and if they didnt like it or whatever...and so what if the asian kid is pretty small? are your intentions of posting that he should know mixed martial arts implying you would like to cause physical harm to him? that's pretty childish to say. solving arguments through violence? thats what you were implying, correct?

and simple solution-if you dont like me posting videos of our crew in here...dont view my threads. this forum is for G35 enthusiasts...and since there are a few in our crew...i would think i am an enthusiast too.

great talk...
wayne

Old 01-17-2006, 01:26 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
wise-a$$, know-it-all, richboy......Never thought it was that bad there Randy,
That's just it, Mark. You don't see it. Good luck, bro.

Old 01-17-2006, 01:27 PM
2 Cars......2 Turbos...
see...you make me laugh too...none of the guys in our crew that you mentioned would vouch for you. and whatever happened between you and vin or whoever is between you and them. i mean i can care less about what joke you have to tell them and if they didnt like it or whatever...and so what if the asian kid is pretty small? are your intentions of posting that he should know mixed martial arts implying you would like to cause physical harm to him? that's pretty childish to say. solving arguments through violence? thats what you were implying, correct?

and simple solution-if you dont like me posting videos of our crew in here...dont view my threads. this forum is for G35 enthusiasts...and since there are a few in our crew...i would think i am an enthusiast too.

great talk...
wayne

.......Thanks Dad.

Old 01-17-2006, 01:28 PM
2 Cars......2 Turbos...
Originally Posted by Randys_G
That's just it, Mark. You don't see it. Good luck, bro.

This is David Randy, Not Mark.

Old 01-17-2006, 01:28 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Wayne, when will the link be up again?

Old 01-17-2006, 01:29 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
This is David Randy, Not Mark.
Sorry, David. I had a PO sitting on my desk with that name and I just typed it.

Old 01-17-2006, 01:30 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
By the way, DAVID, I do appreciate the health info you gave me. It's proving results.

Old 01-17-2006, 01:31 PM
2 Cars......2 Turbos...
Alright, now that we are all here, let's go ahead and get it out there. Lets all just say what's really pissing us off. Everyone feel welcome to post up your displeasures with Dave....if you would rather remain anonymous feel free to PM me your questions concerns or comments.

Thanks,

Management

Old 01-17-2006, 01:32 PM
hey randy...the video should be back up tonite...

Old 01-17-2006, 01:33 PM
Alright, now that we are all here, let's go ahead and get it out there. Lets all just say what's really pissing us off. Everyone feel welcome to post up your displeasures with Dave....if you would rather remain anonymous feel free to PM me your questions concerns or comments.

Thanks,

Management
lets do it in another thread so we can try to keep this one on topic of Team 16 NiSS video...thanks

Old 01-17-2006, 02:05 PM
and at this point...i hope a stock hatch civic does get recruited next, because if he does it shows he has a better attitude than yours...and i would rather help someone build up their car than just let in some know it all.

iwayne
I don't know what is going on but I honestly don't think there is no truth in this comment

Old 01-17-2006, 02:21 PM
2 Cars......2 Turbos...
Hugh, I appreciate it bro, but I am talked to someone in NISS and I am done commenting about this and hopefully wayne will get the message and refrain from saying anything else as well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: team 16 niss video