Drivetrain Questions and info regarding transmissions, clutches, etc.

best aftermarket clutch and flywheel for g35 coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
best aftermarket clutch and flywheel for g35 coupe

i need a new clutch so whats the best aftermarket and flywheel for the g35 coupe?

Old 10-25-2007, 06:36 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
jwt

Old 10-25-2007, 06:41 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Exedy

Old 10-25-2007, 07:15 PM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
define "best"

Old 10-25-2007, 07:17 PM
1. of the highest quality, excellence, or standing: the best work; the best students.
2. most advantageous, suitable, or desirable: the best way.
3. largest; most: the best part of a day.
–adverb, superl. of well with better as compar.
4. most excellently or suitably; with most advantage or success: an opera role that best suits her voice.
5. in or to the highest degree; most fully (usually used in combination): best-suited; best-known; best-loved.
–noun
6. something or someone that is best: They always demand and get the best. The best of us can make mistakes.
7. a person's finest clothing: It's important that you wear your best.
8. a person's most agreeable or desirable emotional state (often prec. by at).
9. a person's highest degree of competence, inspiration, etc. (often prec. by at).
10. the highest quality to be found in a given activity or category of things (often prec. by at): cabinetmaking at its best.
11. the best effort that a person, group, or thing can make: Their best fell far short of excellence.
12. a person's best wishes or kindest regards: Please give my best to your father.
–verb (used with object)
13. to get the better of; defeat; beat: He easily bested his opponent in hand-to-hand combat. She bested me in the argument.
—Idioms
14. all for the best, for the good as the final result; to an ultimate advantage: At the time it was hard to realize how it could be all for the best. Also, for the best.
15. as best one can, in the best way possible under the circumstances: We tried to smooth over the disagreement as best we could.
16. at best, under the most favorable circumstances: You may expect to be treated civilly, at best.
17. get or have the best of, a. to gain the advantage over.
b. to defeat; subdue: His arthritis gets the best of him from time to time.
18. had best, would be wisest or most reasonable to; ought to: You had best phone your mother to tell her where you are going.
19. make the best of, to cope with in the best way possible: to make the best of a bad situation.
20. with the best, on a par with the most capable: He can play bridge with the best.

Old 10-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by Klubbheads
1. of the highest quality, excellence, or standing: the best work; the best students.
2. most advantageous, suitable, or desirable: the best way.
3. largest; most: the best part of a day.
–adverb, superl. of well with better as compar.
4. most excellently or suitably; with most advantage or success: an opera role that best suits her voice.
5. in or to the highest degree; most fully (usually used in combination): best-suited; best-known; best-loved.
–noun
6. something or someone that is best: They always demand and get the best. The best of us can make mistakes.
7. a person's finest clothing: It's important that you wear your best.
8. a person's most agreeable or desirable emotional state (often prec. by at).
9. a person's highest degree of competence, inspiration, etc. (often prec. by at).
10. the highest quality to be found in a given activity or category of things (often prec. by at): cabinetmaking at its best.
11. the best effort that a person, group, or thing can make: Their best fell far short of excellence.
12. a person's best wishes or kindest regards: Please give my best to your father.
–verb (used with object)
13. to get the better of; defeat; beat: He easily bested his opponent in hand-to-hand combat. She bested me in the argument.
—Idioms
14. all for the best, for the good as the final result; to an ultimate advantage: At the time it was hard to realize how it could be all for the best. Also, for the best.
15. as best one can, in the best way possible under the circumstances: We tried to smooth over the disagreement as best we could.
16. at best, under the most favorable circumstances: You may expect to be treated civilly, at best.
17. get or have the best of, a. to gain the advantage over.
b. to defeat; subdue: His arthritis gets the best of him from time to time.
18. had best, would be wisest or most reasonable to; ought to: You had best phone your mother to tell her where you are going.
19. make the best of, to cope with in the best way possible: to make the best of a bad situation.
20. with the best, on a par with the most capable: He can play bridge with the best.
smartass, you know what I mean

Old 10-25-2007, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by redlude97
smartass, you know what I mean

Old 10-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
LMAO @ Vlad!!

Old 10-25-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Klubbheads

Old 10-25-2007, 09:20 PM
best as in...im stock right now and need a aftermarket clutch and flywheel...i will be going FI...but for now i need a clutch and flywheel

Old 10-25-2007, 09:34 PM
There are so many things to consider, maybe some research on the topic before you ask this question would be a good idea. Things that usually come up are: power handling, driveability, chatter, noise etc.

Old 10-25-2007, 09:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You should know somebody was going to say some smart a** sh*t !!! There is always somebody !!! Internet Thugs !!! My boy is running ACT heavy duty clutch kit with the street disk and he loves it and it has about 50% more grab than OEM ! I am personally running Competition Clutch stage 4 six puck and love it ! It has a lot more grab to it !

Old 10-25-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by SILVERSURFERG35
You should know somebody was going to say some smart a** sh*t !!! There is always somebody !!! Internet Thugs !!! My boy is running ACT heavy duty clutch kit with the street disk and he loves it and it has about 50% more grab than OEM ! I am personally running Competition Clutch stage 4 six puck and love it ! It has a lot more grab to it !
And those would be best on a relatively stock NA car why? How's the pedal feel, chatter, rev drop, engagement etc?

Old 10-26-2007, 12:52 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You can use them both for either . My pedal feel is a little harder than the ACT . They are both harder than OEM . Chatter is up a little . Rev is much faster . It was a very good upgrade . I wanted a harder pedeal feel and hold . I can turbo whenever and still run the same set up .

Old 10-26-2007, 01:57 AM
I'm going to look into ACT

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: best aftermarket clutch and flywheel for g35 coupe