FS: 1 New JWT Clutch, & 1 used JWT clutch/new disc& JWT Flywheel with NEW friction plate!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 10:54 PM
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
New JWT Clutch, JWT flywheel Also a used JWT clutch & new disc,& new friction plate!

Hey Guys-

Multiple JWT items i need gone, my upgrades call for a twin disc so my loss your gain.

I have a brand new In the Box in original packaging Jim Wolf Technology Clutch.

I also Have a slightly used Jim wolf clutch ( only the pressure plate is used) but i have a brand new Clutch Disc, so the clutch performance and action will be like new.

As well as a slightly used Jim wolf Lightweight Flywheel but i have a brand new friction plate so again, the flywheel will be completely like new performance and action.

Or i will sell the Used clutch Pressure plate and NEW Clutch disc seperate if someone has a worn JWT clutch and just wants the Disc.

The flywheel does have the JWT universal bolt pattern to it can be used with almost any clutch including the OEM clutch. It makes shifts MUCH faster and more smooth and lightens up the pedal effort it takes when shifting. It helps with better down shifting efforts as well as faster launches.

My computer isnt loading the used clutch/ flywheel pictures so to abide by forum rules, Only the Brand new JWT clutch, both brand new clutch discs, and the brand new Flywheel friction plate, are for sale on here, but everything listed is for sale elsewhere so feel free to text me for information

All the New items are in the original box and packaging and have the Jim wolf seals on them as well as packaging lists.

If you have a JWT clutch thats wearing out you can buy my New clutch disc instead of having to pay 485+shipping from JWT for new clutch (as you know they dont sell individual clutch discs to the public EVER)

JUST BOUGHT ON 7/11/13

I was going to rebuild my clutch for track purposes since i added turbo, but then i went ahead and bought an entire brand new JWT clutch setup , when i took it to the shop i was informed it would only hold 600whp and i will have more than that now with my turbo.

So my loss if your gain.

I WILL sell as a complete setup (clutch and flywheel) or i will part out. Will discount for package deal! WANT GONE but i just paid full price less than two weeks ago so NO LOW *****!!!!

Brand new Clutch : My price 400$ (JWT charges 485$+ min 25$shipping)
Brand new Clutch Disc: My Price 275$ (Not available from JWT by itself EVER)
Used Flywheel & NEW friction plate will be 300$ (JWT charges $450+ min 22$ship)
Used clutch will be 150$ or including the new disc 325$

Please text me anytime for any questions, I am selling other places so first come gets them, as you can see you can save a few hundred Dollars here.

302 757 4838

Nicole

Last edited by PlastiDippinG; 07-19-2013 at 02:51 PM.
Old 07-19-2013, 05:32 AM
Banned
Youd pay almost 1000$ from JWT or any other websites that sell their systems. So buy this complete brand new kit and This will save you hundreds.

Or buymy used items im selling.they are basically brand new because the clutch disc is new and the flywheels friction plate is new so the only used parts in them are the shells. The parts that actually do the work are brand new so save half the regular buying price and get this if youre on a budget but want the trusted JWT brand at a fraction of the price of what people sell completely used worn out setups :-)

Call Jim wolf and ask for yourself, nothing to hide here, everything i have listed and claimed will be vouched for by them.

-Nicole

Old 07-19-2013, 11:19 AM
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Lol

Originally Posted by AmateuRN
J.Wolf musta been running a discount and OP scooped these for $100 cheaper than usual.

Old 07-19-2013, 02:48 PM
Banned
Hey AmatureRN-

Im not sure what youre saying, but anyone can easily just go onto http://www.jimwolftechnology.com and see that the clutch sells for 485$ and at least 25$ for shipping. The flywheels sells for 450$ and at least 20$ for shipping, So why does it matter that im selling it for less? It does me no good sitting here so someone can get it for less than ive ever seen anyone selling new ones for

Last edited by PlastiDippinG; 07-19-2013 at 02:56 PM.
Old 07-19-2013, 03:06 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
AmatureRN is saying he believes you bought the parts cheaper somewhere else (probably ebay) then are trying to sell it here for a profit.

Old 07-19-2013, 03:17 PM
Damm you still don't get it......... let me make it more simple..

1. You @#$// forum members telling them you had a shop custom make those cf grills which you obviously purchased on ebay for $ 79 and sold them for triple...

2. So what he is saying and I agree is that.... you will try to F@#$ another forum member...

3. Just like the sooo called custom HKS exhaust and list goes on....example like the jwt turbo kit you said was sold but now its installed...

If you guys joined the AF please take visit to mental health or life skills and get the help you need.

Complusive lying is a diseas!!

Good luck with the sale....

http://my350z.com/forum/exhaust/5739...-and-more.html

Originally Posted by PlastiDippinG
Hey AmatureRN-

Im not sure what youre saying, but anyone can easily just go onto http://www.jimwolftechnology.com and see that the clutch sells for 485$ and at least 25$ for shipping. The flywheels sells for 450$ and at least 20$ for shipping, So why does it matter that im selling it for less? It does me no good sitting here so someone can get it for less than ive ever seen anyone selling new ones for

Last edited by SRACURA; 07-19-2013 at 04:25 PM.
Old 07-19-2013, 03:23 PM
^ You forgot the sport bumper with rare discontinued $450 lip.

The following users liked this post:
SRACURA (07-19-2013)
Old 07-19-2013, 03:27 PM
Incoming pm from plasticdipping..... see below

not sure why you LOL'd at amatures post. He was actually giving me a compliment for getting the clutch for cheap so you loling just made you look like the immature thread stalker that you are.its a shame people like you are on the site making nice people not want to even use the site anymore because you have nothing better to do in your poor boring life than to sit and hope someone posts something that you can comment on and try to look "cool"guess you peaked in highschool and cant handle the real world.__________________04 6mt All options,HKS,MD,Crawford,NISMO,JDM,OSIRIS,VIS*Delet e this Message

Xxxxxxxxbreakxxxxxxxxx

And you still dont get it....clueless.. lol, If I can prevent my forum brothers and sisters from getting rippedoff then yes I will check your for sale threads..

Old 07-19-2013, 03:31 PM
Just out of curiosity. So a picture of the invoice where it shows what was paid.

The following users liked this post:
Lartytiejdke3 (07-31-2013)
Old 07-19-2013, 03:54 PM
Banned
Sracura Im not going to entertain your childish comments. Its a shame you have nothing better to do than thread stalk people.

Exactly how would someone get ripped off by buying an item thats brand new sealed in original box, WITH all matching bar codes, paperwork, etc etc, and paying through paypal? Oh not to mention it being listed on ebay where its completely protected,

Ohhh and the fact that im selling them brand new for at least a hundred dollars less than they cost anywhere else .

Thats right, i forgot, you dont care that everyone else that bought anything from me was more than pleased, or that this is as plain and forward as can be, but you just feel the need to try and make yourself feel better by stalking every member on the site that hasnt been on here for 8 years,

Get a life, sorry your highlights to look forward to are sitting waiting for someone to make a new thread that you can poke at, the only people you look "cool" to are the other immature members that do the same. Im sure all of your parents would be rally proud.

Last edited by PlastiDippinG; 07-19-2013 at 04:12 PM.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:10 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
Just out of curiosity. So a picture of the invoice where it shows what was paid.

Hey there-

Here are the shipping invoices-

Name:  20130719_155855_zps35ae1825.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  84.0 KB

Old 07-19-2013, 04:12 PM
You have ripped of others in our community. You have a tainted reputation. That was his point.

Actually not everyone that has bought from you is please. ThatOneG is actually pretty upset you bought a grill off ebay for 80 dollars then sold it to him for 200, telling him it was custom.

Old 07-19-2013, 04:12 PM
And you still cant figure it out.......

Buying parts from ebay $50
Scamming forum members 300% profit
IQ of a Stegosaurus priceless

Fyi... Stegosaurus is the dummest dinosaur

Originally Posted by PlastiDippinG
Sracura Im not going to entertain your childish comments. Its a shame you have nothing better to do thatn thread stalk people.

Exactly how would someone get ripped off by buying an item thats brand new sealed in original box, WITH all matching bar codes, paperwork, etc etc, and paying through paypal? Oh not to mention it being listed on ebay where its completely protected,

Ohhh and the fact that im selling them brand new for at least a hundred dollars less.

Thats right, i forgot, you dont care that everyone else that bought anything from me was more than pleased, or that this is as plain and forward as can be, but you just feel the need to try and make yourself feel better by stalking every member on the site that hasnt been on here for 8 years,

Get a life, sorry your highlights to look forward to are sitting waiting for someone to make a new thread that you can poke at.

Old 07-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Btw, i thought it would nice of me to link the my350z for sale threads to this one,

http://my350z.com/forum/drivetrain/5...-friction.html

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 1 New JWT Clutch, & 1 used JWT clutch/new disc& JWT Flywheel with NEW friction plate!