Drivetrain Questions and info regarding transmissions, clutches, etc.

Mishimoto coolant/power steering tanks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2017, 08:49 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mishimoto coolant/power steering tanks

I have searched here and Google over and over again but can't find an answer. I've read that the weapon r tanks are garbage, and I know that SxExCx tanks are the best, but I'm trying to find something in between. I keep finding the Mishimoto tanks (which conveniently come in wrinkle black to match my theme so far) which are priced in between them. I just can't find anyone with any stories about them, good or bad. Anyone know anything?

Old 04-15-2017, 09:39 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well, I see that everyone is in the same position that I am, no experience with them.... I just bought them and they should be here next week. I will update this thread with the install info and pictures.

Old 04-15-2017, 08:29 PM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Mishimoto recovery tanks should work well for you, just as long as you didn't order one with a breather! Black recovery tanks, beats the time it takes to keep aluminum look'in good! I've seen engines with the "All Black theme" looks ! You're 100% correct Weapon R tanks are trash, I wouldn't put one on my Honda...lawnmower!
Gary

Old 07-28-2018, 09:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been looking into replacing my tanks to match my catch can. how have they worked out for you?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.