Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

Wo Do I Contact For Performance Parts?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2003, 07:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wo Do I Contact For Performance Parts?

I would love to order som NISMO and Spec-R Performance parts for my Coupe but I do not who to go through. Will my local import shop have access to these parts or do I have to go through a NISMO/Spec-R website or phone number. If canyone can infrom me I appreciate it.

Old 01-30-2003, 09:27 PM
Re: Wo Do I Contact For Performance Parts?

I would imagine that Nissan and Infiniti dealerships would be the ones to contact. If the parts are to be covered under warranty, Nissan will probably require it's qualified service departments to do the work. Since Nismo and Spec R parts haven't officially been released in North America (as far as I know, someone correct me if that's wrong) then we'll have to wait a little longer.

Drive safe, have fun, kick butt when necessary
<font color=green>'03 Emerald Mist</font color=green>
Premium/Sport/Xenon

Old 01-30-2003, 11:29 PM

Not till the summer

Red/Canadian

Old 01-31-2003, 12:56 AM

i went to dealer today to get new engine cover.iasked them about performance parts through them ,they said they dont know anything about nismo parts.this was from massapequa infiniti which is listed as one of the best.this means its going to be awhile.

Old 01-31-2003, 11:33 AM

Hey I got my car from Infiniti of Massapequa. Who was your salesman?

Old 02-05-2003, 11:33 PM

a guy named john.he was cool, but i payed to much!

Old 02-06-2003, 03:36 PM

I do not know John I went through Steve Gorin, how much did u pay. I got a DG Auto with premium package for 37200 all said and done.

Old 02-06-2003, 04:15 PM

i can get you all the nismo parts you want but the only problem is that there is a long wait. i just ordered the nismo weldina exhaust from the shop that sponsored me and the approximate wait time is a month so my exhaust should be coming on the 27th of february. also i can get you the original skyline badging (just the letters only) i already have mine they run about 50 dollars and will take a month also to get shipped in since they come from japan. im waiting for the nissan front grill before i badge up my car because who ever heard of a infiniti skyline. well just write me if you need any parts my next shipment of parts is the nismo g-attack springs and strut bars. then it will be the nismo full kit write me if interested

Old 02-06-2003, 05:00 PM

what kind of pricing do you get being sponsored?

'03 G35 Sedan: ivory/aero body/sport/sunroof
Warning: Objects in mirror are FASTER than they appear

Old 02-06-2003, 05:23 PM

please post cost.

Old 02-06-2003, 09:07 PM

the prices are

These prices only applies to the G35 Coupe. No parts for the sedan yet except the V.S.S. exhaust.

Nismo Weldina exhaust: $850 (just the muffler)
Nismo Weldina exhaust with full catback: $1900
Nismo Y-pipe: $550
Nismo Full Kit: $2900 (Estimated) Non Painted

The prices are high because the parts are shipped from japan, and because the car is so new in japan. The g35 coupe has only been out for three weeks now in japan, america and canada were the two countries that got the car first. I need to get the prices for the suspension so any questions about springs, shocks, and sway bars has to wait. write back if interested. (serious inquiries only please.)

Old 02-06-2003, 11:17 PM

Thanks for the info man. Can you get specs on everything. How much horse the exhaust adds the differences between all the options and most importantly pictures and contact information.

Old 02-07-2003, 12:36 AM

hey,

even though they are nismo parts, do they need to be purchased and/or installed by infiniti to not void the warranty??? because if they dont, im all for it!

Old 02-07-2003, 04:09 AM

i think the exhaust only adds like 7hp. i really dont know if it will void the warrenty or not but you can always say the dealer installed it because i dont think they will check since the exhaust does say nismo on both tips. adding exhaust does not increase that much hp it just opens up the flow of air the engine is letting out. i am on the other had having a custom straight pipe fabricated for my car and if the pipe goes well and none of the check engine lights go up the shop im getting sponsored from is gonna mass produce it. but beware of the straight pipe only use it at the tracks because there will be no cat on it or resignator so it will be loud and you will be able to smell the unburnt fumes. using a straight pipe might increase hp but you might lose low end power. straight pipe works the best for turbo charged cars because NA cars need back pressure from the exhaust to maintain optimum hp. well anyways enough of that just write me if your interested in it after we test fit the pipe. i will post the techs after i get my car dynoed

Old 02-07-2003, 06:28 AM

i am interest for the front grill, the original skyline badging(is it the one on the trunk)...and the clear corner on the front bumper as well...could you give me some more detail and the prices??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wo Do I Contact For Performance Parts?