Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

rims, bumper, sound system update

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2003, 08:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, well ya know its christmas time and all and i wasthinking of something that i coul dhav emy parents buy me. Usually its clothes and all some money here and there but instead (now that i have my new g) i asked them "mom dad, can you get me a new set of rims for my g" there like yeah sure how much are they, and i was like umm i have no idea. Well i actually did but i didnt want them to think it was too rediculous so i asked them to give me some money, sure enough they did $2000, (lots for christmas gift i was really suprised) then i threw in 1300 of my own money and i got my new Giovanna Gf1-5 20 inch rims. Ill put some pics of the rims, and then some pics of them on my ride. Also i got my new sound system that is going in next week 2 12 inch eclipse titanium subs. Then im getting the new greddy bumper, and i got sponsored for a new company that is releasing twin turbos that will bring the g up to 510+ so ill keep you all posted as best i can were you can order. (instilation will begin around february because they are still perfecting it but ill be the first g they will be working with). So tell me if you like the rims. Also, im with a company called Sport Tuned Imports, i dont know if you have heard of them, well we sell high performance parts for really cheap, our site is almost complete and its really kick a** youll really all enjoy it telling me what you think of it. Stop by and email me if you want at GBousis@aol.com, or send me a private message. Thanks a lot guys.

Hey, well ya know its christmas time and all and i wasthinking of something that i coul dhav emy parents buy me. Usually its clothes and all some money here and there but instead (now that i have my new g) i asked them "mom dad, can you get me a new set of rims for my g" there like yeah sure how much are they, and i was like umm i have no idea. Well i actually did but i didnt want them to think it was too rediculous so i asked them to give me some money, sure enough they did $2000, (lots for christmas gift i was really suprised) then i threw in 1300 of my own money and i got my new Giovanna Gf1-5 20 inch rims. Ill put some pics of the rims, and then some pics of them on my ride. Also i got my new sound system that is going in next week 2 12 inch eclipse titanium subs. Then im getting the new greddy bumper, and i got sponsored for a new company that is releasing twin turbos that will bring the g up to 510+ so ill keep you all posted as best i can were you can order. (instilation will begin around february because they are still perfecting it but ill be the first g they will be working with). So tell me if you like the rims. Also, im with a company called Sport Tuned Imports, i dont know if you have heard of them, well we sell high performance parts for really cheap, our site is almost complete and its really kick a** youll really all enjoy it telling me what you think of it. Stop by and email me if you want at GBousis@aol.com, or send me a private message. Thanks a lot guys.

Old 12-14-2003, 10:11 PM
Re: rims, bumper, sound system update

lol @ asking your parents for christmas presents.

Old 12-16-2003, 02:45 AM

20" rims and a TT? Something doesn't sound right to me....

Old 12-17-2003, 05:44 PM

Does the sponsor need more cars?

"SUCCESS" only comes before "WORK" in the Dictionary!

Old 12-18-2003, 12:21 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Doesn't sound right to me either, 20s and a TT...Sounds like more "bling" and less performance

"All the Power in the World resides in the Eyes..."

Old 12-18-2003, 02:54 AM

What's wrong with 20's and a twin turbo. I have nitrous and laugh in the face of all the morons with their itty bitty ricer rims rims as I fly by them with my "blingy" rims. So what if they are heavy, I'm still faster and look better at the same time. If I want to race on the track, I'll get some lightweight rims, but how often is that anyhow?

"Drifting is for leaves, not cars"

Old 12-18-2003, 09:04 PM

dude, i am definitly asking your parents to get me something for Christmas. can i please be apart of your family. i'll be lucky if i get 50 bucks and a pat on the head from my parents. lol, gongrats man, enjoy.....

High Point NC
04 G35 6MT Sedan, Diamond Graphite on Black.
Arrived on 10/20/03
Mods include.
20% tint
INJEN CAI, black
clear bra
clear corners

Rip 2002 Altima 2.5s blk/grey 5/30/02-10/7/03

Old 12-18-2003, 10:42 PM

"What's wrong with 20's and a twin turbo. I have nitrous and laugh in the face of all the morons with their itty bitty ricer rims rims as I fly by them with my "blingy" rims. So what if they are heavy, I'm still faster and look better at the same time. If I want to race on the track, I'll get some lightweight rims, but how often is that anyhow?
"

ugh.... yea ok..... riteeeeeeee

Old 12-19-2003, 01:06 AM

And your point JEWby?

Old 12-19-2003, 10:37 AM

I don't see nothing wrong with 20's and TT. I have 20's and still going to go for TT.

I don't know about the system though, that's just useless weight. Might as well not even go for speed if your thinking about a system.

BS G35C 6spd navi/aero/prem

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: rims, bumper, sound system update