Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

Please Help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2004, 05:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please Help

Hello everyone.
I purchased my Coupe last year, and had to leave the US.
Took my car with me to Cyprus, and guess what?! They dont sell the car hear. No problems for me yet (Thank God), but my car just hit 10K miles.
Until today, I havent done anything except the regular oil change every 3000 miles.
Now that I reached 10K, what should be serviced or changed.
I believe the Incabin-Micro-Filter needs to be changed, but the service manual only mentions some checkups, and no major changes at all.
Please Advise.....Thanks

Old 02-25-2004, 09:03 AM
Re: Please Help

Oil, filter and check her over replace whats worn, service what needs to be serviced. Everything is fine, just check what you can.

G35 Coupe 5AT, DP, Tire and Wheel Pkg., Aluminum Pedals, Clear Corners, missing turbo

Old 02-25-2004, 01:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I believe you can also go to a Nissan dealership (if there is one) for warranty work, in a situation like yours. You may want to call Infiniti Consumer Affairs before anything happens though, just to double-check.

For maintanence, look at the schedule in the owner's manual. If you're not inclined to do it yourself, any good independent mechanic can handle maintanence for you. If you are inclined to do it yourself, you can order the in-cabin filter and install it yourself.. there are instructions for removing the glove box to access it in the FAQ section. Grubbs Infiniti www.infinitiwholesaleparts.com has decent prices on filters and such, definately better than my local dealership.

Old 02-25-2004, 01:18 PM

Here...try this website...
http://www.infinitihelp.com/Infiniti...nce/G35/30.htm
Kerry

<font color=blue>NOTE: Put [ url ] tags (without the spaces, see our FAQ for details) around your URLs and they'll become active links. -Ryo</font color=blue><P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by ryoken on 02/25/04 10:23 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 03-01-2004, 01:00 AM

The instruction to replaced the A/C filter are here:

Infinitihelp.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.