Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

Offer to all!!!! Please Help US!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 01:17 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Offer to all!!!! Please Help US!!!

Ok, I am a Southest forum member and I am trying to organize a modification weekend for some of our g35s in Central Florida. Basically, we all( or a bunch of us) want to clear our signal lights and paint our housings, or various differentiations of that. We are all not about to jump right into this.
I am organizing this and I am looking to find someone who HAS ALREADY done this and knows what there doing to take a vacation to Orlando for a weekend. You would not have to pay for a flight, but you would probably be staying at my house or one of our other members. Oh, an we all like to party, so it would be a trip worthwhile. We would all get together some weekend and complete this mod with your help.
If anyone is interested, please contact me by PM. Any questions, I have answers! If you can reccommend something/someone else to us, please do so!
Thanks a bunch!

IP / 6MT / Xenons Everywhere / Mirror Tint / Injen CAI / Injen Exhaust / Tanabe Springs / Ground Wires / Apex'i S-AFC II / Some things you don't know about yet!

Old 05-02-2004, 02:04 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Offer to all!!!! Please Help US!!!

I know someone would like to come down to Orlando!!! Please!!!!

IP / 6MT / Xenons Everywhere / Mirror Tint / Injen CAI / Injen Exhaust / Tanabe Springs / Ground Wires / Apex'i S-AFC II / Some things you don't know about yet!