Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

people with supa fresh dope skittle engine bays

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 12:05 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 121 Likes on 89 Posts
Originally Posted by CandlestickPark
Kenny I'm pretty sure we re-routed mine, I actually don't 100% recall I just know you can't see it anymore.

Depends on what you consider "sik". Of course my standards are very high in this area...LOL. Many people have very nice engine bays. But there are a handful that have gone above and beyond other in terms of attention to detail. Some of the details take creativity or a ton of work just to reroute one line or swap out a part for a chrome/polished one. Wire tucks aren't extremely hard, but its the issues that you could possibly run into when doing it and having the experience to know how to properly diagnose the problem.
Marcus wait until you see how Mike(Bikinilust is doing his). I know he has done a few cars with His wire tucks and coming up with some cool ideas. Details and paying attention to them is what I like also.....Just saying the OP can create a thing of beauty just looking a lot of engine bays. Didn't we have a thread on these? https://g35driver.com/forums/picture...post-here.html. There are Show car engine bays and then there are those the Daily Driver might find easier to maintain and still look sik....

Old 04-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 458 Likes on 237 Posts
Kenny, the easiest thing to do with that bracket is to unblot it from the plenum, tuck it down behind the plenum and zip-tie it to the shaft of the tranny dipstick.