Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

Review for RJM Performance Clutch Bracket Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 01:01 PM
Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts
Review for RJM Performance Clutch Bracket Kit

I owned my 04 G coupe 6MT for more than a year and struggled in every way to adjust to my clutch feel. I was embarrassed more times than I can count by noisy and unsmooth take offs. The clutch feel was inconsistent and hard to predict or feel. Hills were terrifying... I tried doing most of the other clutch mods, but nothing really made an improvement. After driving manual transmission for more than 10 years, I was about to give up and trade my car for something else.

Then, I found the RJM solution. I thought it was too good to be true, but I decided to pull the trigger anyway. (It would have been less expensive than trading my car in and losing money, after all.)

The RJM bracket is genius. It lowers the insanely high engagement point of the stock clutch. It allows you to customize how hard or soft the pedal feel is. Most radically for me, it allows you to feel what's going on with the clutch and lends a strong sense of consistency and predictability to driving. I am still learning the nuances of this new clutch feel as it is only a few days on, but driving is actually fun again. I can honestly say that (after some tweaks to adjust to my liking) the RJM solution is simply amazing. Everything that you've read on the RJM website is true.

This solution is available at such a low price point that you simply can't afford NOT to do it. If you have ever struggled with driving your G or Z comfortably, you owe it to yourself to get one for yourself. The only thing I regret is not ordering one as soon as I heard about it.

No- I am not being paid or compelled to write this review. I just hope to share my good news with other driver.

Sometimes, you can't believe the hype about a product. In this case, there is no hype- only truth.

Check it out for yourself:
http://www.rjmperformance.com/

Also Ryan gives you a return kit full refund guarantee- if you don't like it, you can return it for a full refund. Sounds like a winner to me...